No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Not Impressed With Loma Win: Rigo Too Small

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
    No, I'm not trolling. Pacquiao's not a legit welterweight, he couldn't make the 147 limit consistently and he usually came in around 143-145 often fighting at catch-weights. 140 was his plateau.
    Pacquiao rehydrates to the 150's, bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
      Pacquiao dominated Cotto at 145. Beat alot of top 10 guys at 147 before facing Floyd.

...that is the same as old Rigo jumping up 2 divisions to fight prime Lomachenko?

Come on bro. Try to think objectively...
      Exactly, he beat Cotto at 145 not 147, he needed a catch-weight to fight the bigger guy.

Regardless of it being 1 weight class, 2 or 3 the point is Pacquaio was too small to challenge Floyd. 140 is Pac's limit.

Comment

• Of course he would say that. With 11 fights and ALREADY in the top 3 P4p listing. From another country. Fights top quality opponents. And makes them quit or KOs them. (something Floyd cant do much of) Ducks nobody! And hes white. hehehehe Why would Floyd say anything good about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
          No one was impressed with his JMM win. Opponent was too small.

Pacquiao on the other hand had fought at WW for 6 years. How is that even comparable to old Rigo moving up 2 divisions to fight Loma?

You must be trolling
          Youre absolutely right. I agree. But i wasnt impressed with the win over Manny due to lack luster of the fight with Mayweather. They both sucked and looked bad in that fight. Manny looked like he threw the fight. And Floyd looked like he was acting. Ive seen more active fights with Floyd in it...and they were boring as hell. This fight sucked a bag of dlcks!

Had nothing to do with weight...i agree.

Comment

Regardless of it being 1 weight class, 2 or 3 the point is Pacquaio was too small to challenge Floyd. 140 is Pac's limit.
            So Pac was too small for Floyd, but could fight washed up Mosley, Margarito, and Rios at 147?

You pacFUCKS...there's no end to your stupidity, state of denial, and infectiousness.

Please go back to selling drugs with Duterte's son lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Is this really an issue?
              Ya I don't understand why people are living by the word of a retired, boring fighter.

Must be mad about UD12...still!

Anyhow, nobody was impressed by UD12 Berto, Mosley, DLH, Marquez, etc.

Floyd hell of a fighter, but a child in maturity. Can't give props...should shut his mouth

As an adult I can just ignore/tune out the stupidity of people. Nobody wants Floyd Mayweather to be president of his country or endorse killing drug users while allowing his son to be drug cartel lmfao

Thraxox Spoon23 pasawayako

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                So Pac was too small for Floyd, but could fight washed up Mosley, Margarito, and Rios at 147?

You pacFUCKS...there's no end to your stupidity, state of denial, and infectiousness.

Please go back to selling drugs with Duterte's son lol
                Damn son, what's wrong you? Are your panties on too tight? Take a deep breath and re-read my posts - Pacquiao small guy, limit = 140.

And besides Juan Marquez knocked Pacquaio out cold so it was typical of Mayweather to fight a guy after they were already exposed and no longer a threat. So in other words, JMM's leftovers.

Comment

Damn son, what's wrong you? Are your panties on too tight? Take a deep breath and re-read my posts - Pacquiao small guy, limit = 140.

And besides Juan Marquez knocked Pacquaio out cold so it was typical of Mayweather to fight a guy after they were already exposed and no longer a threat. So in other words, JMM's leftovers.
                  DLH, Hatton, Mosley, and JMM were Floyd's leftovers.

Pac fought at WW for 6 years...so his limit was clearly not 140 lmfao

Also, you are the same trash that gave Floyd beef for not fighting Gennady at 160.

STFU

Comment

When they post, they really remind me of Einsten's quote about human stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      DLH, Hatton, Mosley, and JMM were Floyd's leftovers.

Pac fought at WW for 6 years...so his limit was clearly not 140 lmfao

Also, you are the same trash that gave Floyd beef for not fighting Gennady at 160.

STFU
                      Pacquaio fought at catch-weights and the May fans would parrot this all time calling him the catch-weight king, now suddenly he's a true welterweight? Get out of here with that nonsense.

I didn't give Floyd squat for not fighting GGG, I said that if he wanted to fight for a big payday GGG would be it.

Comment

Working...
                      X