Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernstein: Lomachenko Should Target Berchelt, Davis Not Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lomachenko is the Number 1 Pound for Pound Fighter in The World......people are just clearing out of his way and even this so called analyst Bernstein is freaked out .....this Bernstein is being an apologist...
    Last edited by TexasCowBoy; 12-26-2017, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      Well he's not ducking any 122 pounders. He snatched that right up. Will he give up the edge he takes so readily?
      How about answering my question, not avoiding it?

Comment

Bernstein was happy to promote 23 year old Canelo (or was he 22? I forgot) against Floyd, though.

Anyway, we all know that for a sport to function, the #1 guy in each weight class should always be willing to fight the #2 guy in each weight class. Unfortunately, ever since the Floyd era started, many fighters advised by him (or his uncle Al) have been unwilling to fight the #2 guy in their weight class, even when that guy is chasing them down. So shouldn't it be refreshing that Lomachenko is not only willing to fight the #2 guy in his division when called upon, but that he is actually seeking out the best guys besides hm? Wouldn't that normally be applauded if Lomachenko and Davis swapped skin tones, lol?

So the only question left then is, who is the #2 fighter in the 130 division? If everyone thinks Berchelt would beat Davis, then by all means, make Lomachenko-Berchelt instead. But since I personally think Davis is better than Berchelt, or he at least has more hype and a better perception behind him because of the dummygraphic fan base, that Loma-Davis would be a better fight. And certainly, that fight would be BIGGER monetarily, which I thought is what Floyd is all about? Oops sorry I forgot, he's never really been "Money" Mayweather, he's always been "Avoid Risk And Wait For Easy Money, Legacy and The Sport Be Damned, Because I Can Just Lie About My Legacy And Play Pretend Later On Anyway And The Dummygraphic Will Be Too Biased And/Or Stupid To Tell The Difference" Mayweather.

I just want to see the best matchups, man. If y'all think Loma-Berchelt is the better matchup, and if y'all will give Lomachenko more credit, and a better legacy, for beating Berchelt than beating Davis, then let's see Loma-Berchelt. Otherwise, Loma-Davis is the fight to make at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
          How about answering my question, not avoiding it?
          Who did he duck at 130? Which superstar are you talking about? Who is there at 130 for him to duck?

Comment

Comment

I heard Turbo wants some in merry old England.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                So the only question left then is, who is the #2 fighter in the 130 division? If everyone thinks Berchelt would beat Davis, then by all means, make Lomachenko-Berchelt instead. But since I personally think Davis is better than Berchelt, or he at least has more hype and a better perception behind him because of the dummygraphic fan base, that Loma-Davis would be a better fight.
                who are you referring to?

Comment

Davis was already a world champion & once a fighter reaches that level, development time is over & it's time to take on the big boys, plus Davis does talk big game, so let him prove his game by taking on one of the best..

Comment

WBC WORLD CHAMPION MIGUEL "EL ALACRAN🦂" BERCHELT is the KING at 130 pounds. He has been calling out Lomachicken🐔 for the past 3 fights , Lomachicken 🐔 said NO-MAS PAPI to MIGUEL BERCHELT & went on to fight a 126 pounder followed by a 122 pounder.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                      WBC WORLD CHAMPION MIGUEL "EL ALACRAN🦂" BERCHELT is the KING at 130 pounds. He has been calling out Lomachicken🐔 for the past 3 fights , Lomachicken 🐔 said NO-MAS PAPI to MIGUEL BERCHELT & went on to fight a 126 pounder followed by a 122 pounder.
                      Now please read the plans of Berchelt for 2018. He ducks Lomachenko as long as possible. Read here -->http://**********.com/pag/article.php?aid=33658

Comment

Working...
                      X