Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-21-2015, 01:04 AM #301
Banned

Location: where the paper keeps stackin and the haters keep hatin.....
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
STAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 304,000,001,100,881,792.00
adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley last one - sugarsmosley 
You suck buddy! Take this for you and Mr. AB! - Da Boxer Welcome Back to the G.O.A.T.  STAX ON DECK - BrushMyHair Erril Speece is da truth - Earl Hickey Here you damn greasy ass looter. - Bardock Another one for your crack whore mother - Bardock 
Fckng f4ggot - Bardock Fckng f4ggot - Bardock Tell your grandma to add this to the gumbo - Bardock Here you go pu$$y - krazyn8tive B1tch a$$ - krazyn8tive 
Keep on stacking amigo - Hi Rudyo! Keep on stacking amigo - Hi Rudyo! Another toy for boxingscene's f@ggot - krazyn8tive Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Peace bruh - Zaroku 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott.Weiland. 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcham View Post
I am so tired of reading their crap that I won't bother with the ignore list anymore, I'm just going to leave the board completely. It is really not worth the aggravation. This is one of the poorest moderated boards of any kind that I have ever been a member of. No other board allows people to do nothing but troll those who try to contribute useful information, while adding nothing of value to the board themselves. All other boards I have belonged to would simply ban trolls like that outright.

Here, the trolls seem to be the norm rather than the exception. So honestly, **** IT. Let the inmates run the asylum. Let the board sink to the bottom of the swamp if that's what the mods want it to be.
vs

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

can you spot the differece???

answer: there is none
STAX ON DECK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-21-2015, 01:05 AM #302
I love Mayweather

Quoted: 4419 Post(s)
HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,385,280.42
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari For fighting the good fight against the GGG haters. - Barcham 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
Why should we feel bad. This fight should have never been a ppv.
Well no, it was the only way to finance a title unification with Ggg, and it paid for itself. That's a lot better than losing millions on tuneups, for example.
HeroBando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 01:05 AM #303
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4302 Post(s)
OnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,000,000,000,099,996,401,664.00
Nate &amp;quot;Galaxxy Warrior&amp;quot; Campbell - DWiens421 One Punch Productions Stand Up! - LoadedWraps here's one for nate campbell doe - Omowale Tribe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
vs

can you spot the differece???

answer: there is none
sure. Miguel was actually under pressure. lol
OnePunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 01:07 AM #304
Banned

Location: where the paper keeps stackin and the haters keep hatin.....
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
STAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 304,000,001,100,881,792.00
adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley last one - sugarsmosley 
You suck buddy! Take this for you and Mr. AB! - Da Boxer Welcome Back to the G.O.A.T.  STAX ON DECK - BrushMyHair Erril Speece is da truth - Earl Hickey Here you damn greasy ass looter. - Bardock Another one for your crack whore mother - Bardock 
Fckng f4ggot - Bardock Fckng f4ggot - Bardock Tell your grandma to add this to the gumbo - Bardock Here you go pu$$y - krazyn8tive B1tch a$$ - krazyn8tive 
Keep on stacking amigo - Hi Rudyo! Keep on stacking amigo - Hi Rudyo! Another toy for boxingscene's f@ggot - krazyn8tive Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Peace bruh - Zaroku 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott.Weiland. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunch View Post
sure. Miguel was actually under pressure. lol
barcham was under pressure of my 2 month sig bet as well,he knew dead on that we had a running active bet and bailed entirely,plus all that talk about how the PPV would do over 350k or whatever number he said
STAX ON DECK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 01:10 AM #305
MADE IN STUTTGART

Quoted: 607 Post(s)
BoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 170,317,311,560,650,048.00
Total Points: 170,317,311,561,581,632.00
Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest same to you brother - dj emzz 
Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery sh1t , i cant green k you again, i got banned 2 times in 2 days i posted(did my ban time) and got banned again, lol, wonderful, lol, - Tha_Greatest 
another one, lol, i cant believe i used to have beef with you, lol, respect to ya man - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015 - Freedom. here's a pork snack - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 

No one is interested in him fighting bum after bum, the only people who're fans of bumlovekin are casuals, tell that ducker to stop chasing welter weights and to start growing a pair of balls and face his daddy ward
BoZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 01:10 AM #306
Undisputed Champion

OnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond repute
Nate &amp;quot;Galaxxy Warrior&amp;quot; Campbell - DWiens421 One Punch Productions Stand Up! - LoadedWraps here's one for nate campbell doe - Omowale Tribe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
barcham was under pressure of my 2 month sig bet as well,he knew dead on that we had a running active bet and bailed entirely,plus all that talk about how the PPV would do over 350k or whatever number he said
anyone saying it would do over 350k needs their head examined. But he should have waited a few days for these numbers to either be confirmed or amended. I still say I will be VERY surprised with a final number below 200k......

Edit: and we all have sources. After 20 years in the business, I have several of my own. And they all say the same thing, that the numbers arent in yet.

Last edited by OnePunch; 10-21-2015 at 01:13 AM.
Old 10-21-2015, 01:12 AM #307
undisputed

Quoted: 1879 Post(s)
joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 851,215,752,093,398,528.00
Total Points: 851,227,795,098,701,312.00
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
loves muhammad's c0ck - Weltschmerz 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
History. The numbers are NEVER accurate this early. If you dont believe it, then find ONE past ppv where accurate buy rates were released on the Tuesday after the event.

Again, its not like I get a piece of it, so it wont keep me up at night either way. I simply thought Barcham bailed too early, by assuming he lost his bet when only ONE fringe website is reporting numbers.......

If on Thursday or Friday the numbers start coming out the same from other sources, then I owe FightHype an apology. Although I sincerely doubt they care what I think :-)
Wrong. I don't even have to look far in history to show you an example. Look at the dates too.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Dan Rafael ✔ danrafaelespn
PPV industry source on #MayweatherBerto numbers tells me they're very poor relatively speaking. 'Being generous is might hit 550,000 buys.'
6:14 PM - 15 Sep 2015
joseph5620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 02:03 AM #308
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1162 Post(s)
MrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,555,987,631,686.38
TMT baby #NoJoke - T.B.E. 48-0 The Million-Dollar Man sends his regards. - 1hourRun One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

lol can't believe dude left this board
MrRolltide91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 02:07 AM #309
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
lol can't believe dude left this board
I know, right?

Even if you have to take a bunch of jazz, a bet is a bet lol
Old 10-21-2015, 02:09 AM #310
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1162 Post(s)
MrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,555,987,631,686.38
TMT baby #NoJoke - T.B.E. 48-0 The Million-Dollar Man sends his regards. - 1hourRun One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
I know, right?

Even if you have to take a bunch of jazz, a bet is a bet lol
lol yep its not even that serious
MrRolltide91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
000, 150, buys, david, gennady, golovkin, lemiuex, roughly, salim_shady96

User Tag List