Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many times a week do you bathe, or you just shower never bathe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many times a week do you bathe, or you just shower never bathe?

is it gay to bathe..

me and the rest of my relax club members are too relaxed to stand up in a shower so we RELAX in the bath

Comment

I hate baths. Just feels weird sitting in a tub of stagnant water and the temperature is never right.

You wanna tell the relax club about simply sitting down on a stool in the shower.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        I hate baths. Just feels weird sitting in a tub of stagnant water and the temperature is never right.

You wanna tell the relax club about simply sitting down on a stool in the shower.
        Fill the bath half full a bit cooler than you like, get in and add hot water until you get the temperature you want, keep adding when it cools. Amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

We don't sit, we RELAX

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            is it gay to bathe..
            Only if your bath is too small to fit you. Otherwise if you have a nice lusciously sized bath, you can kick back and enjoy a nice cigar while sippin on some scotch. Pour some bubble maker into the bath as well too, to elevate your baller level.

Comment

LOL this dude said Bathe, thats for girls man.

I shower right after I take a dump in the morning and right before I go to sleep at night.

Bathing in a tub is dirty too, bacteria sitting there, Showering all the dirt and sweat go off your body down the drain.

Comment

if i'm going to bathe i'll shower before hand, i'm not going to sit in a tub of water in my own filth...

Comment

Only people with vaginas take baths.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Only people with vaginas take baths.
                    Does it count if you have a vagina on top of you in the bath?

Comment

Working...
                    X