No announcement yet.

What's your favorite beach to vacation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
    I heard PR has some very nice beaches. One day I hope to go over there and visit. I hear nice things. I want to try their food more so than anything else. I want to see how different it is compared to Mexican food.
    it's very different, but mexican cuisine > pr cuisine.

Comment

Dominican Republic beaches. When I want to go to the beach, I don't go to one here in NY, I literally travel to DR to stay for 2-3 days with the main objective to go to the beach and eat lobster and fish all day. I'm not a beach or pool guy though, so it's not like I do this frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Dominican Republic beaches. When I want to go to the beach, I don't go to one here in NY, I literally travel to DR to stay for 2-3 days with the main objective to go to the beach and eat lobster and fish all day. I'm not a beach or pool guy though, so it's not like I do this frequently.
        lol yeah right. You make it sound like you got a lot of money and just go to Dominican Republic beaches to get a tan. Weren't you using coupons on $10 pizza that you can't afford

Comment

I love going to the beach. My favorite beach is Santa Monica just because I love the pier there. Santa Cruz is my honorable mention because their pier is cool but I prefer Santa Monica's pier. Also they are way more chicks at Santa Monica that I've seen so far going to various beaches. What's your favorite beach?

Santa Monica is nice but its very touristy. you got the out of towners who just want a famous beach to visit, the local wannabe actors who used to be out of towners not too long ago and of course the true locals who grew up around Santa Monica area. It is a fun beach as you pointed out with the pier and history but its rather dirty as well. Further up north PCH Malibu is a lot nicer and cleaner and less crowded.

But if you want the full fun package then yeah Santa Monica.

Comment

i prefer party hardy beaches that have decent waves to surf. not those beaches your granpa and ma would like.
            talking about huntington beach socal.

Comment

Boracay will still have a special place in my heart...the place is beautiful...i remember the first time i went there, it was January...loved it so much i was back that September...been to Palawan also and i liked it but it wasn't Boracay

Comment

boracay beach is good if you want to party.. it's too crowded..

Comment

Originally posted by Butler View Post
                  boracay beach is good if you want to party.. it's too crowded..

i think Station 2 or 3 is more secluded...i forget...but the first time, we wanted to party and it was very live...the 2nd time, it was just me and the lady and i told my agent to book us at a quieter place...

Comment

Question for anyone, have you guys been on any cruises? I want to take my girl on a cruise for her graduation and I'm looking for the best deal. Anyone have some good info, let me know please.

Comment

Question for anyone, have you guys been on any cruises? I want to take my girl on a cruise for her graduation and I'm looking for the best deal. Anyone have some good info, let me know please.
                      carnival is the cheapest.. I've been on cruise 2x..

Comment

Working...
                      X