Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite beach to vacation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite beach to vacation?

I love going to the beach. My favorite beach is Santa Monica just because I love the pier there. Santa Cruz is my honorable mention because their pier is cool but I prefer Santa Monica's pier. Also they are way more chicks at Santa Monica that I've seen so far going to various beaches. What's your favorite beach?

Luquillo Beach, PR

no carnival rides, no vendors, no chaos just the sound of the waves and the cool breeze

I grew up right behind those white condominiums, wouldn't trade my beach for any other

Comment

Pasig River.. the cleanest river in the Philippines..

Comment

Only been here once in my life, but hope to relocate to the island in the future. Sugar beach St. Lucia:

Comment

Comment

seriously though.. Philippines has the best beaches in the world..

here is El Nido..

Comment

Seaside Heights, NJ.

Sick parties all night, best pizza, easy h0ez, dirty ass NJ water.

Ahh I can't wait until this summer

Comment

Coron

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  Luquillo Beach, PR

no carnival rides, no vendors, no chaos just the sound of the waves and the cool breeze

I grew up right behind those white condominiums, wouldn't trade my beach for any other
                  I heard PR has some very nice beaches. One day I hope to go over there and visit. I hear nice things. I want to try their food more so than anything else. I want to see how different it is compared to Mexican food.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler View Post
                    seriously though.. Philippines has the best beaches in the world..

here is El Nido..

Now that looks nice. Private beaches always intrigued me for various reasons. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X