Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A. Garcia Defends Matthysse Blasts, Says Khan is Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthysse would ultimately catch up to Khan and flatten him. Khan would try to be ballsy and get lit up and his lights put out.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      Leo Santa Cruz? He throws a lot of punches. Mathysse have power. Other boxers talked about it and most recently Bradley was talking about it. And certainly you dont know more than him.
      and? is that suppose to mean he doesn't have power?..I see u didn't take the time to read my post.

Comment

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
        smh the kids are out again lol. GGG has power, Canelo has power, Leo Santa Cruz, Deontay Wilder has power but just like Matthysse wtf have they really fought and KO'd? only impressive KO of Matthysse's is Lamont Peterson, that's it...like I said Matthysse has power IN BOTH HANDS (is that not giving that man props? or respect? u damn genius) but he's sloppy and predictable....
        Soto? Ajose?......... as for prop's/respect, by saying that Matthysse has power in both hands is just acknowledging a well known fact. To say that any fighter who legitimately earn's a shot is "sloppy and predictable" is effectively saying that the rest of the division is even worse!!

Comment

Styles make fights

It's hard to outbox Khan

Comment

Angel is a felon cocaine dealing loser

Angel would be selling drugs or back in prison if Danny didn't box.

Comment

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
              khan nor matthysse are highly skilled, khan has decent speed and that's it, and Matthysse has decent power (that you all fall in love with smh) in both hands but he's sloppy af...looking forward to this fight and how danny handles Matthysse's power, if he can take it then im sure he'll get the job done
              ya right matthysse is a master of space and timing...

learn the game a bit....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
                Soto? Ajose?......... as for prop's/respect, by saying that Matthysse has power in both hands is just acknowledging a well known fact. To say that any fighter who legitimately earn's a shot is "sloppy and predictable" is effectively saying that the rest of the division is even worse!!
                They both are tough BUT Soto has double the fights Matthysse has, he's older, worn tf down, and gave Matthysse just as much as he was taking in that fight NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL..Ajose, who has he fought? oh I guess because of his record it was impressive? smh you guys are easily impressed and in love with power like I said....No sir, that is respect and props, all or even most fighters don't have it in both hands, so what if its a fact...your logic is all screwed up lol smh, dont put words in my mouth, who are the 2 fighters he lost to and what's their style? was he sloppy and predictable in those 2 fights?...The division is overrated, did rios deserve a shot at Pacquiao, despite him just taking that crucial KO?
                Last edited by itiswhatitis; 09-14-2013, 11:48 AM.

Comment

I'm hoping Matthysse KO's Danny and during the post fight interview someone asks Angel when the decapitation was going to take place. The look on his face would be priceless.

Comment

Khan is a better fighter has been a world champion multiple times has fought and beat the better opposition Lucas will get rocked tonite

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                      Probably gonna be a Garcia -Kahn rematch in the losers bracket.
                      If it wasn't for the Mayweather sweepstakes, we would probably get match-ups between the winners and the losers of Garcia/Matts and Khan/Alexander. I'd be interested in a Matts/Alexander 2 or Matts vs. Thurman/Soto-Karass.

Comment

Working...
                      X