Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Denies Foot Injury, Rejects Peterson Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last i heard berto is not fighting k9 now. Bradley vs Berto Dec 15th. Arum and Haymon need to make this fight.

Comment

I wish we could just see Bradley vs. Guerrero/Berto. But TR and GBP feud are preventing that from happening. It's just sickening.

Comment

While I'm upset Bradley won't be fighting again this year, I don't blame him. He already dominated Peterson, there is 100% absolutely no way we should see a rematch of that. This is fine by me though, because they can make Judah-Peterson now, which makes more sense.

Comment

Why not throw Bradley in the ring with Rios?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Bradley vs. the winner of Alvarado/Rios is a banging match-up.

Comment

Good idea. If not, i really don't care if i never see Bradley fight again. unless he rematches Pac. i know a lot of people don't care to see a rematch, cuz they know pac won, but i wanna see Pac ko Bradley...lol.

Comment

most likely arum will talk of matching bradley vs the winner of this weekend but that fight is still a step back for bradley. he needs to unify vs guerrero or fight berto who is a well known fighter and a very credible win for bradley. i think alot of people would pick berto to beat bradley.

Comment

Sounds like Bradley refused the Peterson fight Arum wanted to make and Dunkin made up the excuse about the leg to Arum to keep him sweet.

I can see Bradley and Arum falling out, but fcuk Arum, I hope Bradley stands his ground as the Peterson fight was bull**** and typical Arum matchmaking, instead we can look forward to another in house fight.

Comment

There's many more options if Bradley waits for Spring fight.

Rios-Alvarado winner, Guerrero, Berto, Maidana, etc. There's still the possibility of a Pacquiao rematch as well, who knows???

Comment

Bradley can't get away from Top Rank soon enough. I realized why he went with Top Rank, to get the Pacquiao fight which he did. But in the grand scheme of things, he should have went to Golden Boy. They have much much much better fighters from 140-154 and there still would have been a Mayweather possibility at some point.

Comment

Working...
                      X