Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scaefer "Gary Shaw hasnt called me all day, we will be moving on to other options"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
    What s..t are ya'll smoking? Khan has money issue's with everyone even losing ariza over it but that's fine.

when bradley has a money dispute it's oh he's scared. That's the dumbest s..t I ever heard.

Bradley was offered 1.2 even if he lost to alexander(#2 fightnight), well he didn't lose that fight and now he is expected to fight khan for 1.3?

Save the s..t about bradley not selling out his living room. This would be the undisputed 140 championship. Khan has a following as does roach and hbo, bradley should expect to be compensated accordingly.

To hate on timmy is bs. Does anyone think khan bradley is only worth 100k more than bradley alexander 2?

If I told you I'd pay you 1.2 million for 2 days work or 1.3 for a week's worth, who the f would sign up for the week?

If the roles were reversed and it was Khan who rejected 1.3m he would be called a ducker by those across the pond. Just see previous threads about Khan.

So while I don't agree with it, when a US fighter does it, they're going to be called it too. It's called karma.

Comment

Working...
    X