No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather: "I Used To Beat Freddie's Ass Every Day"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Mayweather: "I Used To Beat Freddie's Ass Every Day"

PC: When you hear people say that your nephew is afraid of Manny Pacquiao, how do you react to that?

RM: Let me tell you something, Pacquiao is fighting mother****ers at catchweights. Floyd is fighting mother****ers at their regular weight. Floyd comes from 130. Floyd is fighting mother****ers at 135, 140, 147 and 154. This mother****er ain't never fought nobody at their regular weight. Every fight he's fought, he's made mother****ers come down. Margarito probably weighs about 170 now. By the time that mother****er fight, he gonna be about 147 and he's gonna be dead making that weight. Freddie Roach trained Oscar to fight my nephew and saw how much trouble he had making 54 for that fight, so he knew if Pacquiao could get him to agree to a fight at 47, he would be a dead man. Freddie Roach ain't nothing but a punching bag anyway. I used to whip his ass every day. I ain't gotta tell you that; you can look at him. Look at that mother****er! He can barely talk and can barely walk. You know he was a punching bag. He got his ass whooped a million times. He does all the talking for Pacquiao. He got a bread winner and he does the talking for Pacquiao. I guess that's what he's supposed to do. I don't have to talk for my mother****ing nephew. I know what he can do and I don't have to talk for him. I don't have to say, "My nephew can do this and do that." I don't have to tell people ****. Put the mother****er in there.

PC: Why haven't we gotten a Floyd Mayweather/Manny Pacquiao fight yet?

RM: They obviously ain't made the mother****in' fight for some reason. He don't want to take that mother****in' test. That's the only reason Floyd and Pacquiao ain't fought, because they don't want to take the test. Anytime a mother****er getting $100 million and he don't want to take the test, then what the **** does that tell you? That's simple arithmetic. Anytime a mother****er getting $100 million and he don't want to take the test? You gotta take a piss test on call when you are getting a regular job, and when you are fighting, you're risking your mother****in' life, so you know you gotta take one then. The mother****er don't want to take the test. He fighting all of these guys and he ain't took no test at all.

PC: You think Floyd is the only one that would ask him to take that kind of drug testing?

RM: I know he is! If one of these other dudes asked him to take the test...if Margarito asked him to take that test, "Man, **** you; you already illegal anyway. I'm trying to let you make money mother****er. You better lay yo ass down is what you better do." Margarito gonna get that money, ****. He gonna get that ass whoopin and he gonna get that money.

Freddie Roach = owned.

Comment

roger named his d1ck freddie..he used to beat it everyday!

Comment

If he took one of two of the "MF" out of his responses, he would sound half-way decent. It's like they ran his response through the Samuel Jackson translator...

Comment

The Mayweather gene...............at it again......lol

Comment

this is the funniest thing i've ever read. green k for roger mayweather

Comment

whats up with roger mayweather going to the media lately lol
              he should be on vacation together with his nephew
              how can anyone accept their dang stupid demand if their nephew is on vacation :/
              what a stupid blarse
              Last edited by viperz007; 10-13-2010, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Roger's newest female boxer.

Comment

Who cares if Roach's ass was beat by Roger? Even Roach admitted it in countless interviews. Roach even said that Roger was a very good fighter who had a bad chin.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X