No announcement yet.

FAO Hairy Flex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Hairy Flex

....Do you still think Russell is the franchise QB you were looking for? That 39.8% QB rating is putting him on pace for one of, or perhaps "the" worst rating in a single NFL season I suspect. Any talk whatsoever of benching him? Where is Rich Gannon when you need him? This guy flat out sucks BB. No two ways about it.

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
    ....Do you still think Russell is the franchise QB you were looking for? That 39.8% QB rating is putting him on pace for one of, or perhaps "the" worst rating in a single NFL season I suspect. Any talk whatsoever of benching him? Where is Rich Gannon when you need him? This guy flat out sucks BB. No two ways about it.
    Blow me PBDS.

Comment

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
      Blow me PBDS.

...But seriously, don't you agree. Doesn't he suck?

Comment

Who's the best black QB of all time? Michael Vick? Donovan McNabb?

Comment

His problem has definitely been accuracy. He has an absolute cannon for an arm, but can't control it worth a ****. What does he have now a 40% completion percentage? From how it's playing it out he was overrated, but I don't think it's helped that the Raiders chose him. That's like the kiss of death. I mean even McFadden isn't tearing it up like most thought. I thought he would. Then Heyward-Bay what does he have one more catch than all the posters on this forum. That whole organization is just one big clusterf.uck.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            Warren Moon. Out of those two though McNabb.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post

...I agree with Moon probably. McNair was pretty solid too but he sucked at picking girlfriends. Cunningham was on the cusp of greatness and he was Vick before Vick was Vick but twice as good. Doug Williams has the ring to show for it though. He was surrounded by hogs though.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                ...But seriously, don't you agree. Doesn't he suck?
                I love his character, his determination, and the fact that he's an Raider. But that's about as far as it goes. They are me team, have been for some time, and I will always support them, but that doesn't mean i'm going to lie and say they are great. They are an organization in a rut, and it will need some time to get out of.

I agree that Al Davis has destroyed a good thing, but only because he loves the team too much to let go of them. And that's respectable. Jamarcus Russell is a kid, just a young guy trying to deal with his first real season with the Raiders as a starter. He has alot of pressure on his shoulders, because he is the heart and sole of the offense. And he is failing miserably, and he knows this. He makes rookie mistakes. Constantly rushing in the pocket, throwing off his back foot when there's no need. Simple mistakes that over time hopefully will work themselves out.

Do I say trade him? Absolutely not. Nobody expected a super bowl caliber team out of this season, so let's take baby steps and build up. Get McFadden the reps he needs to condition himself into a confident running back, give Jamarcus Russell a year to get the kinks out, let Heyward-Bey get his feet wet. These are kids, and they need to adjust to the level of play. I'm going to be 21, and Jamarcus is only one year older than me, and I've played football all my life, still do. I do not know how I would handle myself with fame, and running an NFL team like that. I can't imagine it. They are a very young team, and i'm confident the future is bright for Oakland.

Comment

Working...
                X