No announcement yet.

new FN4 info on career & online mode

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    Posted on the EA forums. Pretty cool details, sounds like both are much deeper than FN3....

I just got home and my newest edition of game informer arrivred with a small preview of the game and it says this about legacy mode, i`ll type it word for word...
    Your player starts his career path on the amateur circuit, participating in a tournament that can net him some unlockable gear and a ratings boost should he win. After this tourney you turn pro. The revamped career mode features specific challenges that you must overcome to reach the rung on the ladder of your weight class ( there are 8 in all with three belts per class). These include criteria such as getting a pay per view event, being on ESPN, and a certain win/loss ratio. Similarly , the game presents you with occasional suprise events, such as being called out to fight by a rival, a rematch, as well as a rare rocky fight where the champ invites a lowly ranked nobody for a shot at the title. Fight night round 4 invites you to craft your own career arc and write your oen legacy, including jumping weight classes. Your success in your former weight class determines your initial rank in the new one.

Crafting your reputation online is a little different. You can fight head to head with created or real boxers, but to compete for the online world championship you can only use your created boxer. The online boxing federation has three weight divisions ( lightweight, middleweight, and heavyweight) and one belt per class. Apart from gunning for the online title fight, EA plans to support tournaments and give other awards you can earn.
    Cheers for the info. Just played the demo for the fist time and cant wait fo the game to come out.

Comment

Working...
    X