Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: No Credit, Lomachenko Doing What I Did Years Ago!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    While Mikey didn't quit, the doctors stopped the fight only because Mikey indicated that he didn't want to continue due to his nose or whatever it was. He kinda "quit" but it was okay because he ended up winning. He didn't want none of Salido anymore though. I'm team Mikey all the way, I want him to be top 10 P4P and take over LW but you can catch me admitting he quit even in those Mikey-Salido rbr threads. Many posters shared the same thoughts too. He quit, but he won.

And yes, Mikey beats Loma.
    Here's the video. I don't see Garcia saying jack sht??? Go to 35.30 The dr. has to stop the fight. I've NEVER heard of a fighter being able to. And if they do that's called throwing in the towel...Why are we even arguinig this??? Are you insinuating Salido was going to win with 3 rounds left??? And we ALL know Garcia had MAYBE 1 round before that nose was GUSHING. It was F'd UP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Here's another guy who LOVES making up excuses. Don't forget Salido has 13 losses already and HE was the better man that night.
      Those ain't excuses, pal. Salido should've been disqualified or at least had two points taken away for all those low blows. Had the latter happened, Loma would've won the decision. It wasn't a pretty fight and Loma didn't look good early, but spare me this "Loma gat his ass whoop doe!" nonsense. Second, I'd hardly call Salido the better man. His tactics were disgraceful but I blame that idiot Laurence Cole more than anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Those ain't excuses, pal. Salido should've been disqualified or at least had two points taken away for all those low blows. Had the latter happened, Loma would've won the decision. It wasn't a pretty fight and Loma didn't look good early, but spare me this "Loma gat his ass whoop doe!" nonsense. Second, I'd hardly call Salido the better man. His tactics were disgraceful but I blame that idiot Laurence Cole more than anyone.
        Did I say that? Don't put words in my mouth that I never said. I said he LOST. And it was a VERY close fight. If Loma is the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ like you think he is. He should of walked on water and then floated into the RING for a 1st round KO! Damn I actually like Loma but his fans are getting as stupid as GGG's and Pacs.

Comment

If it makes Money it Makes sense.

Comment

Did I say that? Don't put words in my mouth that I never said. I said he LOST. And it was a VERY close fight. If Loma is the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ like you think he is. He should of walked on water and then floated into the RING for a 1st round KO! Damn I actually like Loma but his fans are getting as stupid as GGG's and Pacs.
            I'm not one of those "Loma Is Jesus" fans. I acknowledge he didn't look good for much of the fight and he shouldn't have been in the ring with a guy like Salido in his 2nd fight anyway.

Comment

Your the POS that claims a FKN HEADBUTT should count as a punch. Your just salty because Salido beat Loma.

You POS The DOCTORS stopped the fight!!! Not Garcia watch the VIDEO!!

Here's one in ENGLISH. The doctor checks it and then waves his hand it's over. Then the other DR. says keeps checkin it and says it's STOPPED. NO ONE from Garcia side said SHT!!! It's in the VIDEO!!!

Go to 35.5 and watch the doctoer wave his hands it's over THEN the other dr. keeps checking it at 36.36 without NO ONE sayin SHT from Garcia side and SAYS IT's STOPPED!!!
              you can hear and see right RTard???

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11...o-salido_sport
              I watched the damn fight along with a million + other people. We know Mikey and his corner got the doctor to look at it as they did not want it to continue. They were looking for a way out of the fight. How many fights do you see a fight get stopped due to a broken nose? Stop looking for excuses, Mikey and his brother already made enough of them that night.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I tried to rap the quote you posted of Mikey with the Ether instrumental in my head

Yo uh

He couldn’t beat Salido, who I completely DOMINATED.
                He wins his second world title, a title I had VACATED.
                lmao yeah scrap the fight

Only way to settle this is over a phat beat

But seriously this would be an amazing fight doe
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-23-2017, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  I watched the damn fight along with a million + other people. We know Mikey and his corner got the doctor to look at it as they did not want it to continue. They were looking for a way out of the fight. How many fights do you see a fight get stopped due to a broken nose? Stop looking for excuses, Mikey and his brother already made enough of them that night.
                  You seem to not know jack sht about a broken nose. ESPECIALLY one that is JACKED up in three DIFFERENT locations like Mikey's was. I've seen MULTIPLE fights stopped by broken SHATTERED noses but ONLY from HEADBUTTS and not LEGAL punches. Once you nose is DONE. You can't see or BREATH. And you have a MOUTH piece in your mouth so you can't breath out of your mouth or you'll get you JAW BROKEN.

Also you DUMB fuk! The Dr. even tried seeing if it was just shifted to the side and he could reset it. That's what he was doing Einstein. You would be a MORON to continue...But your stupid so and don't know sht. Was the fight even CLOSE to warrant continuing??? You actually just made the top 10 dumbest ppl on this site. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
                  Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-23-2017, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    Also EINSTEIN! If the nose was broken from a CLEAN punch and NOT a HEADBUTT they CAN'T stop the fight.

Comment

Agreed. People need to slow the hype Mikey and Gamboa went through them in better fashion and prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X