Originally posted by alkaline View Post
    You my brother from another mother.
    I am white..what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
      He lost though
      really?? well show me one pic with Jacobs holding all the title belts

Comment

Man I honestly don't get the hype about canelo....I think he's a good boxer but ppl make out he's some kinda god..... did he honestly impress anyone against liam smith... he definitely beat cotto but I thought it was still close the scorecards didn't reflect the fight....fight against Lara could of gone either way and I haven't seen the trout fight but I hear a lot off ppl say he should of lost that fight.... ppl talk about ggg huffin and puffin after the 7th.... canelo is the grand master of taking his foot off the gas and the liam smith fight is a prime example.. and liam smith is no Daniel Jacobs

Comment

I think the ggg vs canelo will be a great fight but I just see ggg walkin him down especially when canelo try's to take a breather... I don't think he'll knock canelo out but I think he'll break him down

Comment

Now only if the canelo dick holders would wake up.

Comment

Larry NNN strikes again.

Comment

Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
                He has my respect and i take my hat off to him..dude is the truth, he can adjust and has a hell of a chin..He now has a respectable resume with Jacobs name and if he adds Canelo and Saunders he will be undisputed and lineal..TIME TO PAY RESPECT PEOPLE!!!!
                SALUTE!!

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                  He lost though
                  Only if you're scoring on a curve (he's doing better than expected therefore he won the round).

Happens all the time in boxing when a big favorite ends up in a real competitive fight. Remember all those people crying robbery after the first Mayweather vs Maidana fight? Mayweather was a huge favorite so just the fact that Maidana did much better than expectations was shocking to a lot of people but that doesn't mean he won the fight. Or another example was Eric Morales vs Maidana where everyone thought Morales was shot and was going to die, people were saying it was a robbery but showing tremendous heart doesn't win rounds.

The right guy won last night. It was a close competitive fight but Jacobs came up a bit short, plus the knockdown certainty didn't help. There is no possible way Jacobs won 8 rounds and Golovkin only 4. No possible way. And that's how many rounds Jacobs would have to have won in order to win the fight because of the knockdown point loss. If Jacobs won 7 rounds then the fight is a draw because of the knockdown. Absolutely impossible Jacobs won 8 rounds last night, that's just very bad scoring (scoring on a curve) or a flat out lie.

Comment

Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
                    He has my respect and i take my hat off to him..dude is the truth, he can adjust and has a hell of a chin..He now has a respectable resume with Jacobs name and if he adds Canelo and Saunders he will be undisputed and lineal..TIME TO PAY RESPECT PEOPLE!!!!
                    I knew you'd come around homie, now I just need you to acknowledge Fury as the next Mayweather and it's all gravity!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      Only if you're scoring on a curve (he's doing better than expected therefore he won the round).

Happens all the time in boxing when a big favorite ends up in a real competitive fight. Remember all those people crying robbery after the first Mayweather vs Maidana fight? Mayweather was a huge favorite so just the fact that Maidana did much better than expectations was shocking to a lot of people but that doesn't mean he won the fight. Or another example was Eric Morales vs Maidana where everyone thought Morales was shot and was going to die, people were saying it was a robbery but showing tremendous heart doesn't win rounds.

The right guy won last night. It was a close competitive fight but Jacobs came up a bit short, plus the knockdown certainty didn't help. There is no possible way Jacobs won 8 rounds and Golovkin only 4. No possible way. And that's how many rounds Jacobs would have to have won in order to win the fight because of the knockdown point loss. If Jacobs won 7 rounds then the fight is a draw because of the knockdown. Absolutely impossible Jacobs won 8 rounds last night, that's just very bad scoring (scoring on a curve) or a flat out lie.
                      Mayweather/Maidana I is a poor example, that was a legitimately close fight, much closer than Jacobs/GGG or Morales/Maidana.

Comment

Working...
                      X