No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Black Hitler - Boxing And The Anti-PBC Effect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Black Hitler - Boxing And The Anti-PBC Effect

By Jake Donovan - As is supposed to be the case with anything related to the Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) movement, the big news that came out of Brooklyn, New York on Wednesday, January 18 was supposed to be all about the boxers involved in said announcement. Instead, a press conference held to reveal the long-awaited showdown between unbeaten welterweights Keith Thurman and Danny Garcia ultimately gave way to the profanity-laced, racist and ****phobic rants of a hot-headed trainer who can't seem to get out of the way of a microphone or his own public ego...
    [Click Here To Read More]

This information confirms what I've been saying since PBC launched. GB & HBO have the media in their back pocket and all the anti-PBC stuff has been a coordinated campaign to brainwash boxing fans.

Comment

tldr
      boo ****ing hoo somebody called me a mean name mommy!

Comment

Good article. How so many people came to hate free boxing (and over a guy that is NEVER seen in public at that) is beyond me.

Comment

The lawsuit will back fire badly on GBP.

Comment

It's fine when it's "only" a pakistani or latino being subjected to racist abuse though, right.

Comment

Only thing I got from this article was Hypocrisy and Irony the moment Thomas Hauser was referenced as ''detective'' work.

I will forgive Jake Donovan as long as he admits that Nicki Minaj has got a spankinn asss.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2017 View Post
                It's fine when it's "only" a pakistani or latino being subjected to racist abuse though, right.
                Stop crying Earl Hickey you soft pansy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  You are the one who cries, blm baby

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    I dunno doe. I think Garcia got a pass about Pakistani because only one page fills up at Boxrec with all the weights involved too. I think A. Garcia is the actual Editor at Boxrec.com

however the things he said recently at a press conference are complete different circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                    X