Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada Makes Debut at 115, Decisions Tabugon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    So, Im reading here that he had hand problems in this fight. Now my question is, was his inactivity due to hand problems? Cause if so, this isn't a very good look.
    Yes, it was.

And he had an operation with surgery in that ****ing right hand.

He has a big problem now.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      Decent comeback win to shake off the rust from over a year of inactivity due to injury. However, something was missing... Perhaps it was Estrada's virtually non existent right hand towards the end of the fight that threw me off. Even so, he dominated a gutsy tune up fighter in Tabugon with his left hand all night long
      Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
      His hand got swollen and was hurting...hopefully its just part of the rehabilitation.
      Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      People,he is touched in his right hand, his right hand was with a lot of inflammation at the end of the fight.

He fought with the left hand and punched with insecurity when he landed the right hand.

That's sad because now he has a great problem with that hand and trying to fight with elites fighters in 115 pounds with a bad right hand.
      Originally posted by richardt View Post
      I hope his hand will be okay because he is part of a big scene in the division with the other 3 great fighters.
      Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      So, Im reading here that he had hand problems in this fight. Now my question is, was his inactivity due to hand problems? Cause if so, this isn't a very good look.
      Pathetic this bum been KO two months ago..and Estrada had over a year of rehab I dont want to hear/read anything about this dude beating any of the top 115 champions and much less the P4P...I see the excuses already started...but I called it months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Pathetic this bum been KO two months ago..and Estrada had over a year of rehab I dont want to hear/read anything about this dude beating any of the top 115 champions and much less the P4P...I see the excuses already started...but I called it months ago.
        You are a joke and very ignorant.

If Estrada is at 100% he can beat any of the top 115. The problem is that now with that right hand in bad condition he is not. And that's sad for boxing.

And he won the 10 rounds but he was not using the right hand.

Comment

You are a joke and very ignorant.

If Estrada is at 100% he can beat any of the top 115. The problem is that now with that right hand in bad condition he is not. And that's sad for boxing.

And he won the 10 rounds but he was not using the right hand.

Pure excuses Estrada said it himself that he was 100% and he also had over 7 months of rehabilitation....you need to stop looking foolish and accept the truth -- Estrada can not beat Gonzalez he is finished ; Carlos Cuadras beats his ass! Cuadras is better and Estrada will struggle at this weight this coward vacated and ducked Ioka because he knew he was going to get KO!

Comment

Huh, how often do fighters on Estrada's level fight 10 rounders? That's interesting.

Comment

He has a big problem now.
              Yes, he does, with that bum right hand, I' m hearing that he may need another surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                call it what you want but it was obvious something was wrong in the later part of the fight. He wasn't throwing his right and when he did he threw it with zero authority.

It's not like he struggled with the guy lol. He gave him a beating with one hand.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Huh, how often do fighters on Estrada's level fight 10 rounders? That's interesting.
                He's coming back from a hand surgery and just vacated his belts to move up in weight. If anything this fight served multi purposes. A comeback fight to shake off the rest, testing out his right hand and establishing himself as a super flyweight fighter.

Comment

I will say this that a 116 Journey man is not the same as a 108 Journey man, it gets tougher as you go up in weight and if your hand is not 100% you end up UDing a Jurney man that was just KTFO, I will also say that if your hand is not 100% you may end up losing to weak champs like Concepcion.

Comment

Maybe Estrada should just do tune-ups until he feels confident enough in his right hand. If his hands can't hold up for 10 rounds. then he's setting himself up to lose against the top guys. Fortunately, youth is still on his side.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 10-09-2016, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                      call it what you want but it was obvious something was wrong in the later part of the fight. He wasn't throwing his right and when he did he threw it with zero authority.

It's not like he struggled with the guy lol. He gave him a beating with one hand.

He's coming back from a hand surgery and just vacated his belts to move up in weight. If anything this fight served multi purposes. A comeback fight to shake off the rest, testing out his right hand and establishing himself as a super flyweight fighter.
                      Pue, Pue....tiene la mano fregada...but for real this dude been saying hes had hand problems since 108 now its 2016 @ 115 he still got problems it looks like he is not going to ever be the same because it keeps getting worse ; when he fought RG @108 he said he had a cyst in the same hand in that fight then vs. Marquez I dont remember exactly what was the injury but apparently he hurt it again....and now here we go again....the writing is on the wall. I hope people let RG move on and try to make the Innoue fight because Estrada is not going to be ready if they make the fight next year its just for the money.

Comment

Working...
                      X