Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring Magazine has official reached trash status, thanks Oscar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stripping of Stevenson doesn't bother me much.

The magazine itself went a bit off the rails a while back. The P4P list with Guerreo, as well as a high placed Broner was a glimpse of that.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Seriously do you ever post anything that's praising or positive that's not Floyd related?
      do you have a life, or just stalk all my posts....matter fact I have the solution...so long sucka

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        The stripping of Stevenson doesn't bother me much.

The magazine itself went a bit off the rails a while back. The P4P list with Guerreo, as well as a high placed Broner was a glimpse of that.
        I think you're right, I feel Stevenson's stripping was justified. Rigo should be too if he doesn't fight a well ranked opponent next too!

I think the Ring is getting things right now after a period where, as you mentioned they ****ed things up like with the Broner Guerrero issues!

I think since Shaefer left the company things are getting better, I think they need to get Chuck Giampa off their books as he is the only one with who is continually ****ing up their P4P ranking (But it's all subjective anyway so **** it!)

Comment

Working...
        X