Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko's next fight: Do you prefer Crolla or Teofimo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe any true boxing fan would vote Crolla. SMH

Comment

Why would anyone want to see either of these fights right now?

Crolla is mediocre. I don't even know if he's been a world champion before. All I know is Linares beat him twice, and the second time it wasn't close.

Lopez hasn't even earned his shot. He's never been a world champion, nor beaten anyone in the top 10 for any weight class. If Lomachenko wins, "herp derp, Lopez is a prospect, Loma is a bully". The same crowd claiming Loma was bullying kids in the Olympics (despite the average Olympian age being clearly older).

The only fights that make sense are Davis (who has been ducking for a while now), Mikey (who is fighting Spence, so I doubt we'll ever get to see Mikey vs Loma after that, ever), and the more realistic options: Commey (who apparently is injured), Easter Jr. (???), Berchelt (yes, please), and last but not least, Campbell would be my last pick.

Crolla is only acceptable because he's a mandatory and there's no other champions available.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        I can't believe any true boxing fan would vote Crolla. SMH
        Crolla just because Lopez is green
        He’s not even close to Loma imo right now
        Maybe he wins afterall but I would have him fight two more times
        Obviously better opponents at a time

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          Why would anyone want to see either of these fights right now?

Crolla is mediocre. I don't even know if he's been a world champion before. All I know is Linares beat him twice, and the second time it wasn't close.

Lopez hasn't even earned his shot. He's never been a world champion, nor beaten anyone in the top 10 for any weight class. If Lomachenko wins, "herp derp, Lopez is a prospect, Loma is a bully". The same crowd claiming Loma was bullying kids in the Olympics (despite the average Olympian age being clearly older).

The only fights that make sense are Davis (who has been ducking for a while now), Mikey (who is fighting Spence, so I doubt we'll ever get to see Mikey vs Loma after that, ever), and the more realistic options: Commey (who apparently is injured), Easter Jr. (???), Berchelt (yes, please), and last but not least, Campbell would be my last pick.

Crolla is only acceptable because he's a mandatory and there's no other champions available.
          This. Although I'd like to see him fight Lopez to end this hype train. Tank is the only fight that really makes sense unfortunately for us the fans.

Comment

I would definitely rather him fight Lopez after all the talking he's done.
            Well time to step up and even when Lopez looses at least it would give the prospect abit of respect for Loma the champion.

Comment

Miguel Berchelt

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                I would definitely rather him fight Lopez after all the talking he's done.
                Well time to step up and even when Lopez looses at least it would give the prospect abit of respect for Loma the champion.
                IF.
                I think Loma is out of his depth at lightweight, weight wise.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  IF.
                  I think Loma is out of his depth at lightweight, weight wise.
                  I just think Loma is p4p rated and Lopez has beaten who exactly??

Loma would win just with his ring iq and generalship.
                  It would be a good learning experience for Lopez though.

Comment

People talking about Berchelt. That guy is very basic and not good at all. Loma would make him quit. I wouldn't mind it, tho. Loma enjoys some little struggles so who knows.

Lopez will use Berchelt as a target practice. Davis would put Berchelt in hospital. Berchelt is stiff af. He's a C fighter at best, skill wise.

Davis/Lopez/Loma - These are the fights in any order.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      I just think Loma is p4p rated and Lopez has beaten who exactly??

Loma would win just with his ring iq and generalship.
                      It would be a good learning experience for Lopez though.
                      P4P isn't real. It's some BS ranking. Love to see it in the ring. Talk is cheap.

Comment

Working...
                      X