Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
      You forgot the rest,
      If you dont have it in CA you will be fined to help pay for the free HC for them.

Comment

• These 4 woke progressive congresswomen hate America, its a shame that 3 out the 4 cant actually be deported because they were born here. I find absolutely nothing wrong with his comments. The biggest problem I have is that Trump has terrible political timing, extremely stupid of him to send anything out while AOC and her braindead group were starting to have a war with Pelosi. I think he thought that somehow he could gain favor with the media and they would side with him for Pelosi's side, not withstanding the fact that he gave them a perfect way out of their squabble by making him the focal point again. But aside from that I don't think broader America gives a crap. I do find it funny that they were so triggered that they had to have a press conference over his tweets though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          When Trump makes a statement that is widely condemned as racist, then he will naturally be perceived as a racist by blacks, hispanics and other minorities. This is not a good thing to alienate millions of Americans.

So as long as he's speaking his mind, it's OK that he makes remarks that alienate significant portions of the population?

If Trump wants a second term, he's gonna have to appeal to blacks and hispanics.
          he alienated them the first time around. won more hispanic votes than mit romney. he's seen as a money guy, only now he's got the economy to back it up. he'll be fine. people going to vote with their wallets, not their feelings.
          Last edited by John Barron; 07-15-2019, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
            That really puts it all in perspective.

Comment

• You guys may want to watch this. No matter who you back.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Talking about impeachment again

Broken record

Do these dumb hoes know you need a reason to impeach?

Election is next year

Just vote him out, stupid skanks

And who's this Lennox Lewis looking biatch?

President Numbnuts"peeleft: days are numbered.

Say goodbye to any nail scratching chalk board thoughts of a 2nd term.

Hahahaha.......

[IMG]
                [/IMG]
                He's getting reelected, bernie.

Dont get your hopes up.

Only 2 modern presidents didnt get reelected and that was because of bad economy.

Best u can hope for is Democrats take Congress.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Yes, of course I condemn all of the anti-Israel and SJW rhetoric from Omar, Pressley and AOC but that doesn't mean Trump has to react in what is perceived to be racist comments.

Yes, I can't stand most of the democrats and think AOC and Elizabeth Warren are as polarizing as Trump.

When Trump makes a statement that is widely condemned as racist, then he will naturally be perceived as a racist by blacks, hispanics and other minorities. This is not a good thing to alienate millions of Americans.

So as long as he's speaking his mind, it's OK that he makes remarks that alienate significant portions of the population?

If Trump wants a second term, he's gonna have to appeal to blacks and hispanics.
                  Racist remarks? So the media spin Trump’s words, and the sheep gobble it up, even though his actual tweet is there for anyone to read.

Media spinned it as racist Trump telling women of color to leave the USA. What Trump ACTUALLY said was for them to go to their ancestral countries, fix their corrupt governments, and then to COME BACK TO THE USA to show people how it’s done.

But of course most are just sheep who will read the CNN and MSNBC article headlines and swallow up how Trump is racist...

Comment

• To all the good little sheep who read the latest headlines and like good parrots say Trump said racist comments and told women of colour to leave the USA.

What Trump ACTUALLY said was for them to go to their ancestral countries, fix their corrupt governments, and then to COME BACK TO THE USA to show people how it’s done.

Comment

• Trump going crazy with his racism lately (more so than usual)

i wonder if it has something to do with the Epstein case. i believe Trump raped that little girl. of course he'll likely never face justice for that but we shall see what his pal Epstein has in store

sing like canary, jeffrey!

Comment

Working...
                      X