• Show
Clear All

I never said that he did

Comment

Vitali resume is what it is . I wouldn’t say is trash though
      He better than what resume shows

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Nobody ever out boxed Vitali and that includes Lewis. He also annihilated 3 fighters that gave Wlad big problems. Wladimir had more one punch power but he definitely wasn't the better boxer and wasn't the killer that Vitali was.
        Good post. Corrie Sanders comes to mind. Wrecked Wlad and gave Vitali a really tough time for the first 3-4 rounds. Great warrior, the South African was. RIP.

Comment

He would schooled todays hw boxers! He is very clever with great accuracy, strong chin , very good at reading the game and have good size . AJ or Wilder would get owned by him maybe best of Gipsy King would have a chance due to his bigger size and good jab.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            On the contrary--I believe your assessment is absolute trash..

He took lennox in deep waters..had it not been for the cut, I think vitali would have won--he was gaining momentum..

He'd beat wilder and joshua..furys awkwardness may give him problems
            Vitali was overrated against bums. The top HWs today will spark him out clean.

Wlad is different because he's highly skilled and he has dynamite in both hands.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
              Vitali was overrated against bums. The top HWs today will spark him out clean.

Wlad is different because he's highly skilled and he has dynamite in both hands.
              - -You fluffy school boys remind me of all them fluffy barking miniatures gonna tear yer ankles off.

Yeah, right!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                My crystal ball showed me that even Cunningham who sports 29 wins with only 13 KO's and who is clearly a much weaker puncher than Vitali also dropped Fury. Wilder landed nothing the whole fight, but as soon as Wilder barely touched Fury with a halfway clean shot, Fury collapsed like a bag of bricks.

So yeah, if feather fisted Cunningham can drop Fury, I think Vitali stops him clean. I see you Fury fans are turning into the new AJ fans, hyping a guy who is one punch away from being KOed due to his weak chin.
                Yes. When Fury tried to go on the offensive, he got clipped. He also got right back up to finish business.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to think he'd take those liberties against Vitali.

Frazier smacked Ali all over the ring, how many times did Foreman drop Ali?
                Holmes battered big punchers in Shavers and Cooney, but a Light Heavyweight dethroned him.

Styles make fights. Everyone knows this.

You're proving you know ****-all about Boxing. Just stop embarassing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                  Yes. When Fury tried to go on the offensive, he got clipped. He also got right back up to finish business.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to think he'd take those liberties against Vitali.

Frazier smacked Ali all over the ring, how many times did Foreman drop Ali?
                  Holmes battered big punchers in Shavers and Cooney, but a Light Heavyweight dethroned him.

Styles make fights. Everyone knows this.

You're proving you know ****-all about Boxing. Just stop embarassing yourself.
                  You idiots transitioned from worshiping AJ to now Fury, he'll get sparked with that weak chin of his and this talk will fade away into oblivion. And lol comparing Fury to Ali, talk about knowing jack shit about boxing. Get lost you little incel back to your moms basement.

Comment

The problem was that both K bros were good and they were never going to fight each other. So they had to split whatever was at that mediocre HW division at the time.

I always thought as Wlad the more skilled and Vitali the real fighter's mentality and heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      You said beating the 2 guys that KO'd Wlad. Peter never beat Wlad tard. Wasn't Brewster like his first fight with Steward? Certainly before he peaked. Vitali's resume is garbage.
                      I said he annihilated 3 guys that gave Wlad fits.

You should invest in reading comprehension classes chief.

You said before Steward......not before Steward made a difference....if there's even such a thing lol!

Don't try and back track now to save face. You're an idiot and everyone here with a brain knows it so I don't even have to waste my time replying to such a mother fkn dimwit.

Lets talk about more recent happenings......oh yea, like when AJ got knocked out by a taco truck employee
                      Last edited by Boxing Goat; 07-15-2019, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X