No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Campbell Agreement Reached, Says WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa. Cry like a bIetch ? Wth is wrong with you dude ? We're just talking boxing here. Seems like you take this stuff WAY too personal and heavy. I'm not into all that name calling and derogatory slander.
    Check my history, you got the wrong dude. I'm about as objective as they come, and I NEVER initiate trash talk.
    I just thought that "Daddy" talk was a bit far fetched and reeked of some sort of Hispanic bias.

Not all W's are created equal, and you HAVE to know this. Being someone's "Daddy" implies that they thoroughly wiped the floor with them and totally outclassed them. That was NOT the case in the Salido fight. Nobody said a close win wasn't a W ! I'm just saying a close win is not "Daddy" material.

What the heck is wrong with you, man ? You seem extremely defensive like you are harboring a vendetta... You throw a lot of hate and shade on this forum.
    I don't mind trash-talk, fandom, and bias, as long as it is lighthearted and fun.

I have ZERO tribal favorites. Again, check my posts.
    I've worked with an all-Guatemalan crew for 18 years and speak fluent Spanish, so if anything, Hispanics are my homies. I just gave a fair, objective, and contextual overview of that fight. You obviously don't care to talk objectively, and I suspect I could find 20 people on NSB who concur with me.

You might need to chill out a bit or take some time off. That kind of talk is uncalled for. Anybody can see you have a passionate bias, which is fine... as long as you maintain respect and keep it fun.
    Anyhow I don't play that nasty talk, and definitely won't be talking boxing with you again, if you can't discuss with respect and civility.
    Peace.
    Salido is the daddy of Loma

Period.

Deal with that

Salido had a different style, his style was strange, he was not scared about Loma skills and he never respected him

You can say what you want

Salido deserved the win and he won, that can't change .

Salido, his daddy... Like Canelo is the daddy of Lomachenko

Comment

Yawn. Boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Canelo beat GGG twice, thats not canelo style.

And Salido is the daddy of Lomachenko.
        But the non Chicano fans had GGG winning both fights... well most of them for that matter!

... and Loma went up in weight to fight Salido, if you know what I mean.. and I had Loma winning after deducting 3 points for excessive holding and a low blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
          But the non Chicano fans had GGG winning both fights... well most of them for that matter!

... and Loma went up in weight to fight Salido, if you know what I mean.. and I had Loma winning after deducting 3 points for excessive holding and a low blow.

What fans said or think means nothing but sh.it

Most of the fans does not know sh.it about boxing

They were saying Ruiz JR was an easy fight to Joshua and look what happened

What you think means sh.it.too

Salido won that.fight

And Floyd won the fight vs Maidana that was a dirty fighter too

Comment

What fans said or think means nothing but sh.it

Most of the fans does not know sh.it about boxing

They were saying Ruiz JR was an easy fight to Joshua and look what happened

What you think means sh.it.too

Salido won that.fight

And Floyd won the fight vs Maidana that was a dirty fighter too
            the **** are you on? every real boxer thought same thing, no one gave a chance to Ruiz. quit with your hating agenda

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
              the **** are you on? every real boxer thought same thing, no one gave a chance to Ruiz. quit with your hating agenda
              You are stu.pid

Wilder, Luis Ortíz, Marco Barrera, Ray Beltrán, the trianers of Joshua, all said that it was a dangerous fight

Fat guys like dan Rafael and most of fans were saying sh.it about the fat Andy

Comment

You are stu.pid

Wilder, Luis Ortíz, Marco Barrera, Ray Beltrán, the trianers of Joshua, all said that it was a dangerous fight

Fat guys like dan Rafael and most of fans were saying sh.it about the fat Andy
                with your red karma, the only stupid phag here is you, pendejo

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                  with your red karma, the only stupid phag here is you, pendejo
                  Yesterday a mod here gave me a lot of red sh.it

Because I said the truth about his idol GGG.

0 arguments in your side

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post

I've concluded that it's useless and probably foolish for me to even communicate with the "Puppet" guy. He would benefit from some "truth serum". He's unabashedly pro-Mexican, which would be fine, if he kept it clean and reasonable. He's arguably the most biased, subjective, and classless poster on this forum. There are plenty of agendas around here. His happens to be more recognizable and "in your face", than most.

I like Salido as a fighter, but it's clear what happened in that Loma fight. You can give Salido the W, but it was a close fight with questionable refereeing.

Any "I'm your Daddy" talk, immediately signals red flags, ignorance, and partiality.
                    Using Puppet guy's logic, Salido has 14 Daddy's. WHAT ????? Are you kidding me ? I just wouldn't say that about fighters who risk serious bodily harm in the ring. It's classless and...

It's foolishness...FOOLISHNESS, I tell ya !

Peace.
                    Last edited by CauliflowerEars; 06-28-2019, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                      X