Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the new "franchise champ" ducking Charlo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the new "franchise champ" ducking Charlo?

Is this whole "Franchise Champ" move a way of giving Canelo an escape route from fighting Charlo?
    Charlo has been wanting to fight Canelo for a long time, and this seems like a perfect way of Canelo ducking. It also seems like Canelo is vacating his WBC Title and giving it to Charlo (just like he did when GGG was his mandatory years ago when GGG was in his prime).

Everyone is saying Canelo is ducking Charlo but did Charlo ever send Canelo a contract with an offer to fight????
    If he did then someone please provide a link.
    If no contract was ever sent then how the fucc is Canelo ducking Charlo???

Comment

Yeah he is ducking charlo

He will fight vs Kovalev

An easy fight, lol

Comment

I haven't heard of Haymon making an offer to Canelo for you to say he's ducking Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Yeah he is ducking charlo

He will fight vs Kovalev

An easy fight, lol
          I agree, ol Canelo taking the easy route to fight an old out of prime Kovalev to escape prime hungry champs like Andrade and Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by RENE BOX YOUNG View Post
            I agree, ol Canelo taking the easy route to fight an old out of prime Kovalev to escape prime hungry champs like Andrade and Charlo.
            Kovalev is way bigger than Canelo

And canelo fought with the two best fighters in his división

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              Kovalev is way bigger than Canelo

And canelo fought with the two best fighters in his división
              Kovalev is way out of his prime, just another move to build Canelo's name more. Just like he fought old out of prime Mosley, and old out of prime Cotto. Old Kovalev is big, but that's it. Not in his prime, and easier to beat. Smart moves in the game and Oscar is guiding it all. Business my friend, low risk, high reward. Same with fighting GGG, Canelo fought him out of his prime. Why do you think he ducked when GGG was the mandatory a couple years back and VACATED the belt, Canelo and his team waited for GGG to get older, slower and less powerful. For the most part that's the name of the game. Oh, I forgot to mention, that's why they chose Mayweather, May was out of his prime but they made the mistake on not detecting an older May was still amazingly sharp and got schooled big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                I haven't heard of Haymon making an offer to Canelo for you to say he's ducking Charlo.
                ^This kind of foolishness is part of the problem with fans these days. You expect to see every negotiation and detail done through the media.

I'm not going to get into whether he's ducking or not but if FFS why do fans feed into this Eddie Hearn style "negotiate on social media" bullshyt??
                If Haymon is negotiating, don't expect him to do it so you can read all the details.

Comment

Working...
                X