Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Canelo never mention Andrades name?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo would take that fight, but stylistically I view it as pretty rough for him.

Boo Boo and for that matter Billy Joe both have pretty quick feet, they're pretty slick, they both know how to throw a jab 100 different ways, they're both way longer than him. Most importantly they aren't as straight up & down as GGG and Jacobs. They show more angles on approach and when they're getting out of the way. Last time he fought guys like that he lost to Mayweather and arguably lost to Lara.

He's definitely improved, but I'm still not a believer in Canelo's defense and footwork. I'd really like to see what he could do with guys that are quick and long enough to pot shot him and keep the distance with their reach and footwork before he's even a threat to step in. If he gets through those guys I'll drink the kool-aid and drive the Canelo P4P #1 parade float my damn self.

Comment

BC Andrade doesn’t have the drawing power of G. Also Nelo knows that’s a risky fight right now. I think business wise DAZN wants the drawing power of a 3rd fight

Comment

Canelo never ducked Andrade and Andrade has not done anything much at 160. He was gifted his world title by beating a 36 year old African nobody ever heard of before and has never defeated a legit top 10 middleweight. I would much rather see GGG get the rematch he deserves before he gets any older. Lots of viewers think he beat Canelo and Canelo won by 115-113, 115-113 and 114-114 so that is as close as a fight can be without being a draw. GGG gave Canelo two chances to win his belts and he deserves a chance to win them back now. Canelo should have fought him last night instead of Jacobs who GGG already beat. The winner of GGG vs Canelo 3 could fight Andrade if Andrade does well in his title defense. Andrade is young. He can wait, GGG is very old and he can't wait. GGG vs Canelo 3 is a much bigger fight as well.

Comment

How about Andrade not mentioning Kovalev?

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
            Im not a hater. I respect canelo and love his style. He is p4p 3 atm in my opinion. My question is why does this man never even think of mentioning demetrius andrade? Lets not forget 2014/2015 when he was canelos mandatory canelo ducked andrade. He said he was '155' then went on to fight for the title andrade vacated against liam freaking smith. Andrade is the only one now in the division whose belt hasn't been taken by canelo. In the post fight interview i fully expected him to say yeah we going for andrade but who does he mention? Freaking golovkin for a 3rd time. Canelo stop ducking demetrius damn it!
            They’re building the fight on Dazn. But because no none outside this forum knows who the hell Andrade is, it takes a while before the fight is worth it for promotores.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Canelo never ducked Andrade and Andrade has not done anything much at 160. He was gifted his world title by beating a 36 year old African nobody ever heard of before and has never defeated a legit top 10 middleweight. I would much rather see GGG get the rematch he deserves before he gets any older. Lots of viewers think he beat Canelo and Canelo won by 115-113, 115-113 and 114-114 so that is as close as a fight can be without being a draw. GGG gave Canelo two chances to win his belts and he deserves a chance to win them back now. Canelo should have fought him last night instead of Jacobs who GGG already beat. The winner of GGG vs Canelo 3 could fight Andrade if Andrade does well in his title defense. Andrade is young. He can wait, GGG is very old and he can't wait. GGG vs Canelo 3 is a much bigger fight as well.
              Andrade wasn't gifted anything. Not his fault Saunders tested positive just when the fight was about to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
                How about Andrade not mentioning Kovalev?
                Andrade is a 160lber and so is canelo why would he call out a light heavyweight?

Comment

Andrade is a 160lber and so is canelo why would he call out a light heavyweight?
                  Canelo has been mentioning Kovalev. You still think Alvarez is scared of a guy who a nobody like Culcay made to look average?

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
                    Canelo has been mentioning Kovalev. You still think Alvarez is scared of a guy who a nobody like Culcay made to look average?
                    Funny he mentioned kovalev who has looked vunerable his past 5 fights, is clearly past his prime, and is close to 37. Almost as if he is pulling a ggg on him �� why cant he fight a champion in his weight class who has the last piece of the puzzle to become undisputed, he wont do well against a PRIME fighter thats why. Btw he will fight kovalev probably when hes close to 40 �� also funny how he hasnt mentioned a bivol or gvodyzk
                    Last edited by ThunderFists; 05-05-2019, 01:08 PM.

Comment

LOL floyd had even more less pop and schooled him. A slick black PRIMED fighter is what it will take to beat canelo and no im not black i just know boxing.
                      Lol holy sh#t hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X