• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I can't wait for a President AOC.

The precedent has been set with Trump.

Anything goes now!
    LOL Dems would have to like her first. You're coming off a bit salty.

Comment

• How is Christopher Steele not mentioned in the report? Yet they paid him and relied on him for this whole thing.

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/965670055797538816

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        How is Christopher Steele not mentioned in the report? Yet they paid him and relied on him for this whole thing.

It looks like Mueller and his team of superfans didnt look at all at the other side and their foreign and Russian connections.

They only looked at the Trump team's connections.

And even then they came up with nothing. Zilch. Zero. Nada.

In the words of the man himself....Game Over.

Comment

Use bleach bit? Smash hard drives with a hammer? Oh yeah, not guilty. Lol
          Aye, if Hillary can get away with it so can Trump. That's all that matters, right?

Comment

Aye, if Hillary can get away with it so can Trump. That's all that matters, right?

Well he didn't get away with anything because he didn't do anything.

But it's strange to me that Clinton can and the Dems ignore it and the way it all was swept under the rug.

Then the Obama admin of the same party investigated the Trump team because she lost.

Yeah I find it all odd.

Comment

• I don't want to start an argument nor disagree with anyone on this forum, we're all entitled to our own opinions but...

SUCK IT!

Comment

Well he didn't get away with anything because he didn't do anything.

But it's strange to me that Clinton can and the Dems ignore it and the way it all was swept under the rug.

Then the Obama admin of the same party investigated the Trump team because she lost.

Yeah I find it all odd.
                Did you read what I posted?

Comment

How is Christopher Steele not mentioned in the report? Yet they paid him and relied on him for this whole thing.

Clearly you haven't read the report if you're still touting this conspiracy theory. The report clearly says what started the investigation and Australia is ready to confirm it.

But the piss tapes were mentioned. Cohen was alerted about them and Trump knew about it before Comey told him. But Trump tried to make it seem like he found out when Comey told him & tried to make it seem sinister.

Comment

Clearly you haven't read the report if you're still touting this conspiracy theory. The report clearly says what started the investigation and Australia is ready to confirm it.

But the piss tapes were mentioned. Cohen was alerted about them and Trump knew about it before Comey told him. But Trump tried to make it seem like he found out when Comey told him & tried to make it seem sinister.
                    Speaking of getting pissed on. Dems know all abut that now lol.

Comment

• Washington Post Columnist Declares ‘Fox News Has Been Right All Along’

https://truepundit.com/washington-po...ght-all-along/

Comment

Working...
                      X