No announcement yet.

Wilder = Michael Grant. AJ = Frank Bruno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Beating up up a shot, old past it larry holmes = a shot, old, past it, gunshy klitschko.
    yep that's Tysons biggest win, not that big of a difference from a past it klitz but ok

Comment

Yes i hate boxing, because i think 2 unproven hype jobs are overrated

are you aware of how forums work? people talk schit, and....shock horror....some of it could be perceived as negative!!!!!!
      Heavyweight division is weak just like the Middleweight Division but still Wilder and Joshua are better than Parker and Ruiz. And Fury needs to get back in the ring before he becomes relevant again.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        but there are already threads like this just post in those, u had to make a thread for this? and when did AJ juice?
        are you some kind of cuck?

omg mummy a person on the internetz said anthony juicehua instead of joshua

Comment

yep that's Tysons biggest win, not that big of a difference from a past it klitz but ok
          Love Mike Tyson, but he always losses to bigger boxers with great jabs. Tyson always came up short when faced with adversity. He is like the anti Lennox Lewis. Lennox avenges his 2 defeats. He was still lucky that he never fought Holyfield and Bowe from 1992 and 1994.

Comment

are you some kind of cuck?

omg mummy a person on the internetz said anthony juicehua instead of joshua
            why the name calling? im happy the heavyweight division is heating up, nobody is elite as of yet but some pretty good fighters are on the rise, boxing fans should be pretty happy. who is your current fav if I might ask?

Comment

why the name calling? im happy the heavyweight division is heating up, nobody is elite as of yet but some pretty good fighters are on the rise, boxing fans should be pretty happy. who is your current fav if I might ask?
              stupid questions get stupid answers

Life lessons are free

hth.

ps: why exactly should boxing fans be happy?

because AJ is fighting a shot, 41 year old ex champion who is scared to throw punches?

Comment

stupid questions get stupid answers

Life lessons are free

hth.

ps: why exactly should boxing fans be happy?

because AJ is fighting a shot, 41 year old ex champion who is scared to throw punches?
                because by the end of this year, early next year we could possibly see these guys on the rise fight. HW division has been really dry for years. we could always complain but there are some decent heavy weights on the rise and hopefully we see them fight, I am a boxing fan. How did your boxing career play out if u don't mind me asking... u ever sparr or train in the sport?

Comment

because by the end of this year, early next year we could possibly see these guys on the rise fight. HW division has been really dry for years. we could always complain but there are some decent heavy weights on the rise and hopefully we see them fight, I am a boxing fan. How did your boxing career play out if u don't mind me asking... u ever sparr or train in the sport?
                  We have been saying that for years now, and none of them are fighting each other.

Im not really sure what the point of your responses are?

' be happy, dont call aj juichua and dont criticize anything cos we might get a good fight by the end of the year, do you even spar bro'

er yeah. ooook then

Comment

That sounds about right mlac. And Tyson Fury is a mixture of Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis, Lennox Lewis, Rocky Marciano, Larry Holmes, Jack Dempsey and Jack Johnson all rolled into one.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                      That sounds about right mlac. And Tyson Fury is a mixture of Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis, Lennox Lewis, Rocky Marciano, Larry Holmes, Jack Dempsey and Jack Johnson all rolled into one.
                      Fury = a gypsy Aldi version of Ali + more feathers.

Comment

Working...
                      X