Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are fighters allowed to fight with a live Herpes Cold sore on lips?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are fighters allowed to fight with a live Herpes Cold sore on lips?

Geronvta got a big azz puss open cold sore on the bottom corner of his lips right before his fight, that has to be contagious.

They've been allowed to fight with cold sores before. I recall Hatton having them visible during fights. They shouldn't be allowed to fight with one though. If there is a clash of faces, the opponents can contract it through a cut or abrasion in the skin, or in his eye or mouth. It is also dangerous for the boxer who has it. Say the opponent punches Davis in the mouth a few times, and gets Herpes on the glove, then punches him in the eye. He can get ocular Herpes.

Davis could get on an IV drip of vitamin C in a high dosage in the days leading up to the fight. That would ensure no active virus is left in the sore by fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
      They've been allowed to fight with cold sores before. I recall Hatton having them visible during fights. They shouldn't be allowed to fight with one though. If there is a clash of faces, the opponents can contract it through a cut or abrasion in the skin, or in his eye or mouth. It is also dangerous for the boxer who has it. Say the opponent punches Davis in the mouth a few times, and gets Herpes on the glove, then punches him in the eye. He can get ocular Herpes.

Davis could get on an IV drip of vitamin C in a high dosage in the days leading up to the fight. That would ensure no active virus is left in the sore by fight night.
      This guy knows his herpes

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post

Dang good enough and reply man very informative!

I was thinking the same thing, that chit is highly contagious when active its like a volcanic eruption the puss is coming out too.

Smh you can get the herpes on the skin too if Gervonta rest his face on his opponents chest or shoulder in a clinch battle that chit will contact on his skin, I heard wrestlers getting Mat herpes from contaminated wrestling mats that were not disinfected.

Comment

lmfao I was reading that **** like damn dude must have herpes lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Dang good enough and reply man very informative!

I was thinking the same thing, that chit is highly contagious when active its like a volcanic eruption the puss is coming out too.

Smh you can get the herpes on the skin too if Gervonta rest his face on his opponents chest or shoulder in a clinch battle that chit will contact on his skin, I heard wrestlers getting Mat herpes from contaminated wrestling mats that were not disinfected.
              lmfao I seen that on like worldstar or someshit, funny but sucks too.

Comment

thread title made me laugh

Comment

This guy has a tad bit of education.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    lmfao I seen that on like worldstar or someshit, funny but sucks too.
                    People are so dirty man, I seen some smoking hot girls walking barefoot into public restrooms near the beach its gross.

Comment

Working...
                    X