Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible incident in San Diego

https://www.yahoo.com/news/truck-goe...012419570.html

Horrible,,, thoughts n prayers with families

RIP to the 4 who died, prayers to the nine who are injured, horrible day for America

Comment

Terrible............

Comment

God damn

Comment

Takes ground pound to a surreal level... RIP.

Comment

Just heard about this, terrible news.

I drive through that bridge every now and then. Chicano Park is pretty nice, even though it does attract homeless and gangs from time to time, but there are a lot of families that bring their kids there, so it's usually pretty chill. A lot of nice murals and paintings on the walls there. I used to hang out in the parking lot after work and smoke blunts with my co-worker years ago.

I feel so bad for the families there. RIP.

It's always the reckless driving assh0le who was more than likely drunk that survives somehow.

Comment

dont know why drunk drivers were able to use being drunk as an excuse to get away with murder. you go out and intentionally get drunk and then you intentionally get in a car and you intentionally drive it. chances are the **** got away with it before and thought ''im impervious to liquors effects !!!''

''judge, i never meant to hurt anyone while DRIVING DRUNK.''

http://www.totaldui.com/news/article...-driving.aspx#
              ''Consider the story of LeRoy Sharp, a New York man who is going to prison for the first time-after FIVE DWI convictions (no fatalities).''

tbf, everything a drunk **** does after getting let off should be the burden of the state that lets off drunk ****s. you let them go, youre to blame.

Comment

Damn! I drove right by just before this happened. I was on the 5 south and looked over and saw tons of people and motorcycles there. The whole place was packed. My wife even commented that there must have been like a thousand motorcycles. Sad news.

Comment

I have been over that bridge in a crappy trolley. I don't know what the guard rail was like on the ramp where this pick-up plunged but on the bridge itself, in my uneducated opinion it really doesn't seem high enough to prevent a vehicle going over.

Last edited by Weebler I; 10-16-2016, 10:58 AM.

Comment

viva la raza. lying cheating and stealing

Comment

Working...
                    X