Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uzbekistan wins the most medals in boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
    They all Muslims anyway so you can't suck them off like you do with others since you hate Muslims
    I don't care, as long as they are good, exciting fighters.

I always look forward to watching Beterbiev's fights, and I used to be a fan of Ibragimov.

It's ISIS and other terrorist groups I don't like, I don't dislike Muslim boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      i think Uzbek will soon pass the UK as the best boxing nation.
      Don't count on it. This was likely their golden generation. Dusmatov is already signed to go pro, if they all go pro they'll have a reset like the Ukrainian team just had when their best guys all turned pro following 2012 Olympics. Don't expect results this good until 2024.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          I don't care, as long as they are good, exciting fighters.

I always look forward to watching Beterbiev's fights, and I used to be a fan of Ibragimov.

It's ISIS and other terrorist groups I don't like, I don't dislike Muslim boxers.
          Out of curiosity, would you class Beterbiev as ****** scam?

Comment

Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
            Out of curiosity, would you class Beterbiev as ****** scam?
            Scam? You mean a fraud?

No. He's for real, a talented world-class boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Was our team really that good this time?

Buatsi has a lot of potential. Joyce did well, but not sure he'll make the best pro.
              The GB team was good yeah, just not great or as good as the teams from 2008-2012.

I agree that Joyce will end up being an underwhelming pro, that said, he was clearly robbed in the final. An absolute disgrace of a judging panel.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Scam? You mean a fraud?

No. He's for real, a talented world-class boxer.
                Apologies that was a grammatical error due to auto correct. I meant ****** Scum. Would you consider Beterbiev to be ****** scum?

Comment

I really like Dusmatov, Zoirov and Melikutziev (spelling? The MW who fought Lopez in final).

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Was our team really that good this time?

Buatsi has a lot of potential. Joyce did well, but not sure he'll make the best pro.
                    Quantity over quality this year i thought. Said it before the tourney that i didn't think there was much top level talent in the squad.

Joyce will be a solid pro imo. Kinda like a very very poor mans SHW Henry Armstrong. If he has the engine and the chin to pull off the style in a pro fight then he will make some waves. Maybe not top level though.

Buatsi looks class. Extremely powerful, you see that just from the impact his punches have on his opponents. Definitely has some work to do though. Unsure whether he is better off learning in Pros or staying am for a year or two?

Comment

I agree with the Irish boxer Michael Conlan that the judges may have been paid off in this Olympics.

edit: had to fix conlan
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-22-2016, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X