Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been a victim of Police brutality or racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    true but why dont they just say they are filipino or Asian, its like they are a ashamed.

Also wehn you call them chinese they get pissed off, I mistaken a korean for Chinese and they didn't get mad just laughed and said ohhh nooo im korean. A filipino got pissed at me for saying are you chinese by the way? he got mad. He said no I am Spanish and Filipino with Malay blood. Dude gave me a whole history lesson, he kept emphasizing spanish blood, later I found out that Filipinos only had slave names from the Spanish, but only like 2 percent are actually mixed with Spanish blood.
    They're not embarassed to be Filipino

They're EMBARASSED of the chinese lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      true but why dont they just say they are filipino or Asian, its like they are a ashamed.

Also wehn you call them chinese they get pissed off, I mistaken a korean for Chinese and they didn't get mad just laughed and said ohhh nooo im korean. A filipino got pissed at me for saying are you chinese by the way? he got mad. He said no I am Spanish and Filipino with Malay blood. Dude gave me a whole history lesson, he kept emphasizing spanish blood, later I found out that Filipinos only had slave names from the Spanish, but only like 2 percent are actually mixed with Spanish blood.
      And they have Spanish names for the same reason Mexicans do

Comment

once as a teen cops just called me spic adn **** and just roughed me up in every legal possible way they could.

second, I was leaving the movies and 2 black dudes try to jump me when that failed they ran like lil bitches but anyways cops came up to me cause the security guard pointed them me out to them, I answer all their question this one cop was cool but back up came and this one racist cop got in my face and said speak english, speak english (which I was) and he kept saying lil boy, lil boy, finally got on my nerves I told dude "your frail cancer looking ass aint bout shit" dude snapped goldberg speared me a bunch of cops hopped on me that particular cops was kneeing me in the head called me a spic, I got charged with aggravated assault on a officer, resisting arrest and disordely conduct, got the charges dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          once as a teen cops just called me spic adn **** and just roughed me up in every legal possible way they could.

second, I was leaving the movies and 2 black dudes try to jump me when that failed they ran like lil bitches but anyways cops came up to me cause the security guard pointed them me out to them, I answer all their question this one cop was cool but back up came and this one racist cop got in my face and said speak english, speak english (which I was) and he kept saying lil boy, lil boy, finally got on my nerves I told dude "your frail cancer looking ass aint bout shit" dude snapped goldberg speared me a bunch of cops hopped on me that particular cops was kneeing me in the head called me a spic, I got charged with aggravated assault on a officer, resisting arrest and disordely conduct, got the charges dropped.
          don't lie homie, u know you copped that charge.

didn't u say u were a convicted felon?

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
            don't lie homie, u know you copped that charge.

didn't u say u were a convicted felon?
            lol those charges got dropped, I did my time over something else this was actually after I got out of prison.

Comment

lol those charges got dropped, I did my time over something else this was actually after I got out of prison.
              damn ese, u stay mobbin'

what did u do to cop the felony? if u don't mind sharing of course.

Comment

damn ese, u stay mobbin'

what did u do to cop the felony? if u don't mind sharing of course.
                I dont hang like that anymore the last encounter I had with the police was when one of the homies smoked my neighbor in the front yard a lil while back (dude had it coming, hes actually lucky we didnt put his entire family down), and before that was back when marquez KO'd pacqauio the cops raided my pad thought i had someone kidnapped in my house lol. I got locked up for class 3 aggravated assault with a deadly weapon was facing 15+ pleaded it down to a class 4 non dangerous non repetitive was out in 3

Comment

I dont hang like that anymore the last encounter I had with the police was when one of the homies smoked my neighbor in the front yard a lil while back (dude had it coming, hes actually lucky we didnt put his entire family down), and before that was back when marquez KO'd pacqauio the cops raided my pad thought i had someone kidnapped in my house lol. I got locked up for class 3 aggravated assault with a deadly weapon was facing 15+ pleaded it down to a class 4 non dangerous non repetitive was out in 3
                  3 years is still long.

u get into any scraps in the pen?

and are there norputos in the jails in AZ? or is everyone banging for the X3?

Comment

3 years is still long.

u get into any scraps in the pen?

and are there norputos in the jails in AZ? or is everyone banging for the X3?
                    ehhh I beat a few dudes down was no biggie.

cali boys have their own yard, its like PC so they wont get hurt.

Theirs sets in prison but its prison street gangs dont mean a damn thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X