• Show
Clear All

Birdman is such an ugly cvnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
      How can you bring respeck to a division where:

One guy is fighting plumbers.
      One guy has his own weight class.
      And the other two aren't really rated at all by anyone?

160 is dead. All they can hope for is that a few 154's move up into that division real soon.
      An entire division can't suck. It's what marketing made you to believe. GGG is just too good for anyone at 160 (including Canelo) to be willing to fight him. They already know they would lose so they ask for crazy money or say "Im not ready yet". GGG is not disrespecting boxing, he's beating those who dare to face him.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        An entire division can't suck. It's what marketing made you to believe. GGG is just too good for anyone at 160 (including Canelo) to be willing to fight him. They already know they would lose so they ask for crazy money or say "Im not ready yet". GGG is not disrespecting boxing, he's beating those who dare to face him.
        Please......... don't waste your time quoting me.

You will get no response.

Comment

You are insecure of GGG getting legend status. You want him to fight at 155 and lose to a guy overweighting him.

That's the truth and I don't give a **** if you don't respond.

Comment

Comment

How can you bring respeck to a division where:

One guy is fighting plumbers.
              One guy has his own weight class.
              And the other two aren't really rated at all by anyone?

160 is dead. All they can hope for is that a few 154's move up into that division real soon.
              160 is dead? yea...they might as well fold up the division. Good fights can still be made...and that's really what it's about, not whether everyone likes the fighters or not. Speaking of 154, that's another division where the best aren't fighting eachother.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                Why do you keep misspelling the word respect?? I dont get it

GGG has not fought cab drivers. They were all ranked and they were the only guys willing to fight him at 160 . Quillen ducked him along with hiding behind his promoter. Martinez ducked him . Jacobs is ducking and hiding behind his promoter.

your'e biggest issue with GGG is ward. At former 168 pounder 3 years ago. He is a light heavyweight for the last Two years now.GGG is at 160 and always has been.

You should show some more RESPECT since your lowly skilled son is a bag beater himself.
                Man you just ruined the entire damn thread wit yo green ass....and then take a shot at my son??????wow

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  agreed. whether a division is strong or weak is mostly just perception. when the top guy is extremely dominant, he makes the others look bad. and they also cease to fight each other and earn their stripes individually because when there's a clear #1 the less risky strategy is to simply get a ranking and line up and wait for a shot at him instead of clawing your way to the top of the pile

look at how our perception of the heavyweight division changed almost immediately once wlad was unseated. i think most of us suddenly consider it a strong division now

MW is probably inherently strong because it's the division that supposedly corresponds to the average sized person (at least in america and europe), so it will always have the largest talent pool to draw from
                  Last edited by NEETzsche; 05-08-2016, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    Why do you keep misspelling the word respect?? I dont get it

GGG has not fought cab drivers. They were all ranked and they were the only guys willing to fight him at 160 . Quillen ducked him along with hiding behind his promoter. Martinez ducked him . Jacobs is ducking and hiding behind his promoter.

your'e biggest issue with GGG is ward. At former 168 pounder 3 years ago. He is a light heavyweight for the last Two years now.GGG is at 160 and always has been.

You should show some more RESPECT since your lowly skilled son is a bag beater himself.
                    I dont always agree with Larry but i dont always agree with others on here either, its an opinionated thread board. But with that said man, if u were referring to Larrys child, thats pretty F'ed up man in fact i find that outright disgraceful & disRESPECTful. Personally if Larry seen u in person & hit u in the head with a wrench, id say u had it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      Where did this respek thing originate?
                      its a new hit single

Comment

Working...
                      X