Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In boxing would a man who becomes a Trangender be allowed to box woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In boxing would a man who becomes a Trangender be allowed to box woman?

With all these gay and Trangender rights going on how do you think the world would react to this and should it be allowed?

Hey, they already let Cyborg fight in MMA.

Comment

No man turned woman is ever going to experience what women go through with their bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        With all these gay and Trangender rights going on how do you think the world would react to this and should it be allowed?
        I think zero people would tune in. Boxing is a sport were the mentality is mostly old school. Combat sports are a different animal where the audience, more often than not, demands a level playing field. Anything that would upset that, a transgender woman who was once a man and tries to fight women, would be completely unfair, not to mention unsafe.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          No man turned woman is ever going to experience what women go through with their bodies.
          I agree with you,it is stupid and sick,but the world we live in seems to want to stand up for these science experiments...."NEW WORLD ORDER"

Comment

You're preparing for Floyd vs Rousey. Well played Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              I agree with you,it is stupid and sick,but the world we live in seems to want to stand up for these science experiments...."NEW WORLD ORDER"
              I feel you, I really don't understand it. Just a bunch of gays too scared to admit to themselves they actually like men.

Why didn't UK boxing promoter Frank "Kellie" Maloney get his own reality show? Media bought their decision win with the Caitlyn Jenner story.

Comment

I believe this has happened already in mma and it was met with severe backlash. I can't remember the fighters name but it was a dude who "became" a woman and wantwho d to fight women. Absolutely absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  I believe this has happened already in mma and it was met with severe backlash. I can't remember the fighters name but it was a dude who "became" a woman and wantwho d to fight women. Absolutely absurd.
                  wow,i will have to google this

Comment

A man is a man. Changing your appearance does not make you a woman.

Comment

Working...
                    X