Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac-Bradley does 625K buys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch! Would be even worse than the Clottey numbers.

Comment

who cares, posers? it was a good fight

Comment

Should be much higher next time out. Of course that depends on who he's fighting. But generally.

Comment

That's actually higher than I thought. Honestly, Pac isn't a huge draw anymore. I actually thought about 550k.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            inb4 "numbers don't matter"

"all of the manny fans watched the fight at PAC-BOY's mansion that's why the numbers are low"

"I'll wait for Arum to announce the numbers"

"Floydie is gay"

etc, the usual.
            don't be a hypocrite.. there are as many floyd nuthuggers in this site as there are pac nuthuggers.. there are also many black racist against pinoys vice versa.. so stfu and stop crying all the time

Comment

It's not that Pac isn't a draw anymore, because he still is, but the fact that people have been getting spoiled with good undercards from other promoter fights.

Arum needs to learn to adapt because no one is willing to pay $70+ dollars for just the main event anymore.

Comment

Have not been on for a while but still people going on about ppv numbers lol, Pac is not going to get 50/50 split now anyway and nor should he but when the fight should of happened in 2009 it should of been 50/50.

Comment

For about anyone else that would be great it will probably be better next time out but reaching his old glory I don't know about that, maybe with the proper fight.

That is probably reaching the minimum expectations, enough to keep the event from losing money but not that much profit

Comment

A real shame if true. The astronomical surge after the DLH fight was startling, and such a drop off since then (nearly half) is just as stark.

Comment

Arum better work on Pac-mania again, conditions were better going in this time than last time

Comment

Working...
                      X