No announcement yet.

Big Fat Guy Ps4 Vs Xbox One update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Fat Guy Ps4 Vs Xbox One update

We couldn't get enough of this guy when he was hating on xbox so here's an update

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    We couldn't get enough of this guy when he was hating on xbox so here's an update

He still favors ps4 he just cant straight up **** on them like he used to because they took the reasons away(drm b/s), also he gets goodies from them now and Major nelson literally went to his house in damage control mode, i doubt we will see him raging on xbox stuff ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      He still favors ps4 he just cant straight up **** on them like he used to because they took the reasons away(drm b/s), also he gets goodies from them now and Major nelson literally went to his house in damage control mode, i doubt we will see him raging on xbox stuff ever again.
      ah so he's been paid off lol

poor boogie

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        ah so he's been paid off lol

poor boogie
        Lol tbh is easier to be a raging pissed of guy when there is no money involved. I would sellout too if I was him, but he didn't lie in that video tho he went easy and was pretty honest. But i understood all his feels when he raged about the drm on xbox he still does about over monetized pay to win games it's pretty funny. I gotta agree on this one too, gets pretty funny at the 3 minute mark

Comment

My goodness that guy should put the passion he has for video games into losing weight.

Comment

This guy would never have to pay for a console ever in his life. He gets free **** from everybody. If i'm not mistaken he got the PS4 and XBOne well before they came out.

Comment

So the PS4 is the better gaming system and X1 media player.

Comment

thanks for the update..

Loving PS4 and xbox One.

Comment

Working...
                X