Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Order 1886 (Embargo Lifts 2/18/14)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Order 1886 (Embargo Lifts 2/18/14)

AS you guys probably know or heard the order 1886 is one of the most hyped and talked about upcoming next gen games. Until recently not much had been seen or heard about this game and game play footage was nonexistent. This is all changing tomorrow at 10 am the embargo will be lifted and gameplay videos and other footage and details will be released to the public. There are a few gifs and pics already circling the net and i have to tell you this is my most anticipated game of 2014. What do you think?

I'm very excited for this title. Not sure why but the style reminds me of gears of war. I hope this lives up to the hype and has a good online community.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
      I'm very excited for this title. Not sure why but the style reminds me of gears of war. I hope this lives up to the hype and has a good online community.
      yea it does kind of remind me of gears, apparently tomorrow they will release some game play vids. Can't wait.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm very disappointed to hear multiplayer has been excluded from this game.

I'll likely still buy it cause it seems really awesome but I really wished there was a multiplayer mode.

Comment

This is one of the games on my list to get ASAP. Along with Dying Light and Evil Within.

Comment

I'm very disappointed to hear multiplayer has been excluded from this game.

I'll likely still buy it cause it seems really awesome but I really wished there was a multiplayer mode.
                It's a relief, you got games coming up that have nothing but online multiplayer modes. For a lone wolf player like me, that sucks. I guess it's good news for those who enjoy playing alone, and bad news for those who need friends to enjoy a game.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  It's a relief, you got games coming up that have nothing but online multiplayer modes. For a lone wolf player like me, that sucks. I guess it's good news for those who enjoy playing alone, and bad news for those who need friends to enjoy a game.
                  The situation with a shooter only being a single player game is replay value.

When I finish a campaign, I hardly ever replay it unless it's a coop mode to help a friend finish it in the hardest difficulty. Otherwise, I'm done with it and will likely hop on to multiplayer.

This game isn't an open world so side missions and things like that will be limited. Doesn't matter how good a came can look, if it has a 6hr story mode and no replay value. It's not worth it imo.

Comment

The situation with a shooter only being a single player game is replay value.

When I finish a campaign, I hardly ever replay it unless it's a coop mode to help a friend finish it in the hardest difficulty. Otherwise, I'm done with it and will likely hop on to multiplayer.

This game isn't an open world so side missions and things like that will be limited. Doesn't matter how good a came can look, if it has a 6hr story mode and no replay value. It's not worth it imo.
                    I get you, but for me the games with the best replay value are spread throughout SNES, PSOne, N64, and PS2. Back when there was no online playing.

There should be multiplayer, i'm not against it. I know that's how some gamers have fun. But also, the option should be there to play alone.

Comment

Working...
                    X