Collapse
No announcement yet.

I sparred a professional tomato can and I got whooped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha its why I laugh whenever I hear keyboard warriors in here bashing on fighters. Its not easy

Comment

Years back I sparred with and got schooled by a 51 year old Luis Resto.

Comment

This is why I try not to be a bias poster and I try to show respect for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Years back I sparred with and got schooled by a 51 year old Luis Resto.
          Was it like Zelenoff v Sr?

Comment

Originally posted by VietCongDragon View Post
            LOL and what do you think was the truth? Cardboard boxes huh? Too gullible old man LOL.

You got beat up by them LOL. That's why you are in a wheelchair no? You said it yourself LOL.

I would beat you to a pulp.

another overzealous know nothing idiot, I never said such a thing.

you're a good fiction writer................. Rockin'

Comment

In short, 98% of the forum have no ****ing clue as to the happenings inside of a ring.

They watch televised fights and believe that they know what the fucvk they are talking about when in essence they know nothing.

It's sad to me the way that boxing fans speak of the fighters as if they were all tomato cans.

98% of you *****es would be in tears just trying to complete a pro fighters daly workout, and thats not even mentioning the fighting in the gym or the sanctioned bouts. You fools would be in tears.

Point blank, any ***** can talk **** from a thousand miles away in front of their keyboard. But not any man can step into the ring to fight on a professional level, it takes a certain breed to war with other professionals.

I give respect to any guy who will step up to fight the professionals, except for Zelenoff, that guy should have been barred from the ring sighting ******ation as the reason.

In closing I will say that all of you 'I could do that', (fight pro) but none of you do yet you talk all the **** like you really know whats going on.

This thread is chock full of *******s with too much time on their hands and too much creative/unrealistic visions.

Would all of you with no fighting experience in this thread just be another loud talking idiot infront of these tomato cans? No you would not, you would simply be considered another beeeeatch with too much to say. You people are the ones that come into the gym, spar, get your ass kicked and then we never see you again.

Get real fools................ Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 09-01-2013, 11:02 PM.

Comment

before this thread, i knew for a fact i could take on this dude

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?cat...uman_id=260189

i'm not so sure anymore.
                Last edited by John Barron; 09-01-2013, 11:11 PM.

Comment

I thre hands with David Izon back in the 90s and I worked him over. He kicked me down once, but I came back at him and bruises his ribs.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
                    I thre hands with David Izon back in the 90s and I worked him over. He kicked me down once, but I came back at him and bruises his ribs.
                    you're the same guy that dropped Tua? ............... Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Well , he doesn't know I'm an Atheist, I don't want to break his heart. The first day he met me, he came up to me and said "Coach, I see something special in you, you are a great person and god has a plan for you"

He really gravitated towards me for some reason. He really is a good person at heart. He gives so much, spars with all my amateurs and spends time with them teaching them and going over things with them.

I really like the guy and have done everything to help him as much as possible.
                      Great stuff, moc. Sounds like you have a great gym out there. It's nice to have humble people that are willing to help each other out. Neither of you really have to do those things, but you guys do. You never know -- you could help him become a good trainer as well...?

Comment

Working...
                      X