Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios and Robert Garcia talk Victor Ortiz in the same ring a few days ago.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
    Lol wasn't fat boy the one who idolized ortiz?

Also vic is a true mestizo rios is half native american lol ole dances with wolfs ass n****
    Victor Ortiz has told so many lies about his family and parents that I wouldn't be surprised if the mofo turned out to be an Eskimo!!

Comment

It's such a shame this fight may not happen

Comment

Lol, I loved how Ortiz acted like he didn't see Rios standing there.

Comment

Wtf is up with u Mexicans and all this Zimmerman ****????

Comment

Robert Garcia is a Boss!

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
              Victor Ortiz has told so many lies about his family and parents that I wouldn't be surprised if the mofo turned out to be an Eskimo!!
              LMAO! For as much rumors and bad blood between them, neither of them have really gone in depth on what exactly has gone down between them. I would really like to hear more of their past.

Comment

If rios loses then this fight can be made for early summer next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                  Lol rios says he's a 12 round fighter. Him and PAC don't even have belts they both will be on fnf soon fighting 8 rounders. Rios is su a fake tough guy
                  Last edited by HanzGruber; 07-19-2013, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Rios is su a fake tough guy
                    I'm sure you would tell him that to his face should you ever meet him......

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
                      I'm sure you would tell him that to his face should you ever meet him......
                      He wouldn't do anything lol and I never said I was a tough guy. But he talks **** about Ortiz a lot then sees him in person and does nothing. Then goes back on video calling him a p'ssy and says that he wanted to slap him. He's a phony

Comment

Working...
                      X