No announcement yet.

Floyd Drinks Now??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Pretty sure Floyd does drink alcohol, but just not that often also I don't see an open bottle~

Yeah people have said they seen him in clubs with a drink. I dont think hes ever said he doesnt drink ever, just he doesnt very much at all.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      if anyone here believes floyd didn't drink in the first place then more fool yous , no way is he teetotal even before these pics , a man of his stature needs a release and it aint just gambling that will do it for him all the partys hes been to whilst he been unactive come on!
      It's believable. Him and Hopkins claim to not drink or do drugs, and it shows in their physique and in ring performances at such an advanced age for an athlete. Don't forget the age Floyd is in now, a lot of greats of the past were shot at that age. Chavez, Whitaker, Jones.

Of course their defensive styles can not be ignored when talking about what has enabled them to look good in the ring at their age. But alcohol slows you down as an athlete and I have first hand experience of that back when I used to drink, and I was not a heavy drinker either.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        It's believable. Him and Hopkins claim to not drink or do drugs, and it shows in their physique and in ring performances at such an advanced age for an athlete. Don't forget the age Floyd is in now, a lot of greats of the past were shot at that age. Chavez, Whitaker, Jones.

Of course their defensive styles can not be ignored when talking about what has enabled them to look good in the ring at their age. But alcohol slows you down as an athlete and I have first hand experience of that back when I used to drink, and I was not a heavy drinker either.
        i hear you kev brother but i think he talks alot of bull lol , the guy is a great fighter and one of the best of his era no matter what anyone says but like i said i stand by what i said i don't believe that gambling is his escape and with all partys he been (making it rain lol) hes gotta be doing something drink or coke something! your right about it slowing you down yeah for sure it will but come on , you really think he doesn't do nothing extreme all his lawsuits , he really can't be that bad of a person unless under some influence

Comment

Working...
        X