Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao paying 39.6 percent in taxes?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stupid Obama voters are the reason for this 39.6 % tax. Stupid votes the stupid in

Comment

He should come to Britain and pay 50% on anything over £100k.

Comment

You guys know that taxes were way higher in the 1960s than they are now and they used to peak at like 70% or something crazy like that and today a lot of other countries like canada, england ect have higher taxes than the US.

39.6% is just the highest tax bracket. If he has good accountants he can get a lot of trickery done to avoid that. Once you make the money initially then invest it the gains are not going to be taxes at that high of a rate if you do it right.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          He should come to Britain and pay 50% on anything over £100k.
          This. Most americans are completely oblivious to other countries and do not have a realistic picture of how cheap the US is to live in compared to a lot of other countries. They only believe what is on TV and on TV they tell us gas is super expensive and our taxes are crazy high.

All Obama did was let the previous tax cuts expire for the top bracket. It went from 36% back to 39%. Whoop de ****ing do. Thats a change of 3% for the top bracket and people act like this is the end of the world and all of the millionaires will flee the country.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
            The example you just gave is why people are complaining about the rich and wealthy and calling them greedy which they are. So the tax rates are up so instead of clearing 10Mill this year with the new tax rates your boss clears 7Mill and he can't have that. So instead he lays people off and cripples whole ****ing families to save a extra 3Mill and keep clearing that 10Mill. You say that is not being greedy? LLS

The changes are not that big. Nobody is making 30% less this year. Its a 3% change.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              The changes are not that big. Nobody is making 30% less this year. Its a 3% change.
              I know it was just some random numbers I used to show him how stupid his arguement was.

Comment

Originally posted by inocentman View Post
                ..who will watch the fight in china??? as of i know chinese are not a Boxing Fans most of them prefer to watch kungfu,
                U dont know much then.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
                  This is what i want to know......why did it take him this damn long to figure this out? Why does Arum always have to say something first? This is what i do not get about Manny..it's like he can not speak for himself or stand up for himself..he is a great fighter no doubt but he comes across as a puppet and someone you can easily mess over.
                  U have to understand one thing here Larry, manny is not an American born Filipino. In most asian culture, asian people are very humble. For someone like manny who came from nothing to something even IF arum is ripping him off he's still making millions, something he has never had before. To them that is a gift and a blessing. For example if manny is suppose to get 50mil but ended with 25 he's not gonna question arum what happen to the other half instead he'll take his 25mil quietly with a smile and fly back to the PI. Americans are born with the mentality of being your boss and being demanding and want eveything all for themselves. Some of u guys might be reading this and thinking this is a load of crap but its true.

Comment

I remember Floyd saying that Manny only gets 11 million per fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by inocentman View Post
                      ..who will watch the fight in china??? as of i know chinese are not a Boxing Fans most of them prefer to watch kungfu,

Comment

Working...
                      X