Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which upcoming HBO fight are you most excited to see?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Ward vs. Dawson for me.
    Exactly. Could be a technical war for the ages and the winner has a very legitimate claim to being the best fighter in the world, it will be nice to see someone break this tiresome Floyd/Manny duopoly.

One thing, though, Larry Merchant, love him as I do, cannot be allowed to call this fight. The amount of *****ing he'll do... Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      That's all he will ever be my friend. Remember the replica is never as good as the original.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      considering how he began he has already had a good career. Even if he loses to martinez no shame in that. and that is nothing sure. People need to stop hating on him for who his father was

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
        Exactly. Could be a technical war for the ages and the winner has a very legitimate claim to being the best fighter in the world, it will be nice to see someone break this tiresome Floyd/Manny duopoly.

One thing, though, Larry Merchant, love him as I do, cannot be allowed to call this fight. The amount of *****ing he'll do... Jesus.
        Lol that will be the most exiting part of this fight

Comment

Can't wait to watch Martinez take Chavez' 0 in brutal fashion.

Comment

for me it is close but it has to be Chavez/Martinez but im really pumped for Ward/Dawson bc i really respect true boxers bc i think it is the hardest thing to master in Boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Which upcoming HBO fight are you most excited to see?

Golovkin vs. Proksa
              No one would have ever guessed that. lol

Comment

Chavez/Martinez by a landslide.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab-N-Grab
                  it's not often you get two young superior boxer's that are both #1 in their divisions fighting. i can't wait to see how this unfolds.
                  true thatttttttttttttt

Comment

Originally posted by Jab-N-Grab
                    it's not often you get two young superior boxer's that are both #1 in their divisions fighting. i can't wait to see how this unfolds.
                    Dawson is not the clear #1 at 175 in my book, he has unfinished business with Pascal.

Comment

Martinez-Chavez JR.

Comment

Working...
                      X