Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan-Peterson: The WORST Case Of CORRUPTION Recorded On CAMERA In Boxing History?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fix View Post
    The whole thing was captured on CAMERA. The blatant favoritism by the ref, taking 2 points off Khan for a technique which 99.9% of boxers use, pushing off a pressure fighter when they start spoiling and smothering. Blatant ref bias, recorded LIVE..

But what made the whole thing worse was the card tampering which is totally against the rules and should really have led to the fight being called a no contest.. That is just not allowed and it instantly brings the judges into question and disrepute, it SHOULD have led to judges being BANNED.. I mean there is NO QUESTION! The whole thing was captured on CAMERA.. is it the WORST case of blatant corruption ever to be recorded live on camera?? I'm pretty sure it is you know..

And all we got from Khan haters was "stop b!tchin Khan".. I mean did those b!tches even respect the rules anymore or did their hate just blind your ass to the facts? SMH..

How many people got fired?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      No. . . One judge (THE ONLY NON-BLIND JUDGE) had it 114-111 for Khan. . . Which was ABSOLUTELY the correct score. . . That would make it 8 rounds to 4 with the deductions (1 point for peterson KD, and 2 points for Khan's "pushing off" - you'll never see that again). . . Khan threw DOUBLE the punches Peterson threw from like rounds 9-12. . .

Peterson won 4 rounds. . . MAYBE, and I mean MAYBE if you're trying hard enough to be corrupt, you could give Peterson 5 rounds. . . But giving him 6 rounds in that fight is just blatant JOBBERY.
      Flawless post

Comment

khan won yes but it wasnt the biggest.

lara-williams

chisora-helenius

campillo-cloud

all were bigger robberies

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
          This was not even close to the worst case of corruption. JMM over Manny in Nov, Lara over Williams and Cloud over Campillo were 3 fights just in the last 6 months that were worse decisions than that by far. Even without the deductions the fight would be a draw at the worst. What would have been a travesty would be if Salido/Lopez II went the distance, that was true corruption. Lopez elbowed Salido 3 times at least, held his head down and punched him several times, AND bit him as well...and the ref never said one thing. Also the scorecards were a JOKE, unreal. Lopez won maybe 1 round of that fight, 2 at best and they had him up on 2 cards and the other a draw I believe. Why is it that British fighters whine about everything? Haye, Froch, Khan? Even when they lose, they say they didn't. They are so pompous. Also, let's not get into the robberies that American fighters get when they fight in the UK or Europe. Khan ran the entire fight, as he always does when he can't KO the person in front of him
          hahaha... Green k for post

Comment

1:20______________________

Comment

I'm looking at the Compubox right now (which is what some Khan fans are using to justify his victory), and Khan threw 184 more punches and was only able to out-land Peterson by 12...only 12 punches lmao. Peterson had the better connect percentage 39% to 31%. So if anything, the Compubox shows that Khan was not landing his combinations effectively. In the Maidana fight, he landed at a 45% connect percentage when he threw 603 punches, so in comparison, Khan was over-working and missing a lot in the Peterson fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
                If u think that u obviously haven't seen Tavoris Cloud vs Gabriel Campillo
                That was a major robbery, one of the worst I seen, Campillo schooled Cloud and came back great after that knockdown in the first.. but I'm taking about corruption which includes not only the ref taking points on camera unjustifiably but also the judge being caught on camera allowing someone to tamper with his scorecards.. i don't think people are quite getting the point.. its not just about being robbed by the judges (which happens a hell of a lot) its about what actions were caught on CAMERA..

Comment

Working...
                X