No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan at 147.5 at IBF's Check Weigh-In, Feels Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
    And if he doesn't get ktfo will you hang your self please? See this is what's up with these jealous *****ez, every fight they'll just hope a fighter will lose and talk ****, and afterwards they'll call the loser overrated and go on to hope that the next challenge will beat fighter A.

loser
    Oh well. At least we know who's posts to disregard in future.

Comment

War Khan!!

Comment

There is no jealousy here. We just hate to see an "over-hyped bum" trick his way to title shots. Khan is not Ali, Leonard, Hears, Duran, Hagler or even Oscar.

If he wins the welterweight, jr middle and middleweight titles, then maybe he can be considered a great fighter. But eve then, he still has a hell of way to go before he's considered an all time great.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoney123 View Post
          A mom joke really? I wasn't aware it was the 90s jacka$$. A real challenge isnt Tim McCluskey, an old Zab Judah, Paulie featherhands, and a "never was Lamont Peterson. Khan got his a$$ spanked by Madiana and ran the last 4 rounds of that fight like a child not wanting to get beat on. If he moves up to 147 he and takes on the elite he is in for a rude awaking. If he is tries to take on Floyd that will be the end of his career
          Peterson and Paulie where Khans Mandatory’s

McClosky was a stay busy fight for his UK fans

Judah was second option after Bradley ducked Khan it made sense to fight Judah and unify

Khan beat Maidana handily all where ranked top 10 at 140lbs

You are trying to talk smack about Khan for not taking real challenges but then go on to say he shouldn’t fight Mayweather (who is the biggest challenge in boxing) because it would end his career lol are you for real?

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
            There is no jealousy here. We just hate to see an "over-hyped bum" trick his way to title shots. Khan is not Ali, Leonard, Hears, Duran, Hagler or even Oscar.

If he wins the welterweight, jr middle and middleweight titles, then maybe he can be considered a great fighter. But eve then, he still has a hell of way to go before he's considered an all time great.
            Um who is calling him an ATG? And just because he isn't Ali, Leonard, Hearns, Duran, Hagler or Oscar, does not mean he's an over hyped bum. This kind of stupidity shows us your jealousy. I mean either you're really stupid or you're just really jealous and grasping at straws.

Comment

No, all we are saying is that "he is not an all time great". He's just an ordinary fighter getting all hyped up.

Comment

No ones saying Khan is an ATG this is a ridiculous post Khan is a young hungry fighter willing to fight the best name me a 25 year old in boxing with a better resume than Khan right now? If you cant pipe down.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoney123 View Post
                  A mom joke really? I wasn't aware it was the 90s jacka$$. A real challenge isnt Tim McCluskey, an old Zab Judah, Paulie featherhands, and a "never was Lamont Peterson. Khan got his a$$ spanked by Madiana and ran the last 4 rounds of that fight like a child not wanting to get beat on. If he moves up to 147 he and takes on the elite he is in for a rude awaking. If he is tries to take on Floyd that will be the end of his career
                  I think that's Paul Mckloskey you mean who's tim mckloskey does paul have a brother amir fought and i don't know about ?

So khans beat berrera, kotelnik, Salita, Malignaggi, Maidana, PAUL mckloskey and zab Judah said he would fight the winner of Bradley vs Alexander, Bradley didn't want that fight at that time for what ever reason's also said he would fight the winner between Morales and Matthysse only for Matthysse to get injured andthe fight to be called off. He offered Morales the fight twice He doesn't want to fight khan also Marquez has been offered good money twice to face khan and said no both times who is exactly left for him to fight you can only fight whats out there ??? Rios and Guerrero have done nothing at 140 and little at 135 and don't deserve the fight. What do you know about boxing ? very little as it happens ?

Comment

I'm responding to the contention made by Hopkins in the article. He said Khan was the next Ali, and that's bunch of bull. Don't you agree. Or do you really think Khan will be Ali?"

Comment

I'm responding to the contention made by Hopkins in the article. He said Khan was the next Ali, and that's bunch of bull. Don't you agree. Or do you really think Khan will be Ali?"
                      This thread is about Amir Khan's weight. Open your eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X