Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Marley: "Pacquiao must accept Martinez challenge"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny will fight anyone,anyone he doesnt care if he loses he just loves to fight.Arum tho wants to milk him dry and makes Manny look bad with all his made up excuses...Manny doesnt give a damn he'll fight Vitali tomorrow if you asked him to,that's just him,man came from nothing and fought to survive so he knows no fear,i can respect that...

Comment

This fight could only happen at 150. If both agree, I'd be looking
      forward to it. I have to wonder what happened to Sergio's
      announcements about a possible fight with Floyd.

Comment

Mayweather and Pac make enough money without Serg...only thing in it for either is just the challenge...I want both to go for that challenge but anything under 54 and I'm $h!tting on it in a major way! If Serg is drained at 54 oh the f@ck well...he's doing the chasing so he needs to make the sacrifice...I want Floyd to fight him first but it has to be at no less than 54 with no rehydration clause or any crap like that!!

Serg...if u want it come to 54...I hope Pac doesn't fight another CW fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          Manny will fight anyone,anyone he doesnt care if he loses he just loves to fight.Arum tho wants to milk him dry and makes Manny look bad with all his made up excuses...Manny doesnt give a damn he'll fight Vitali tomorrow if you asked him to,that's just him,man came from nothing and fought to survive so he knows no fear,i can respect that...
          You forget Larry that Pac signs the contracts, Arum just writes 'em up. Pac just says things his fans want to hear. They then run with it and piss people off. He's lost a lot of fans (including me) because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post

PAC should fight Sergio at 155 to remove controversy at 154 title

and get a new one controversial at MW

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
              You forget Larry that Pac signs the contracts, Arum just writes 'em up. Pac just says things his fans want to hear. They then run with it and piss people off. He's lost a lot of fans (including me) because of this.
              Well imo he will sign any damn thing as seen in the past with all the dumb **** he has signed in the past..its his "advisor"and his team that **** him up even further.Manny will fight and sign any damn thing..his team makes his look weak and even dumber than he already is..he isnt the sharpest knife in the drawer but to think he isnt a warrior is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                PAC signed two contracts because of money from GBP and TR

PAC will take this fight with the right amount of money

Comment

Manny has to fight at 150. Even at 150, manny will probably come in at ~146.

For the Margarito 150 fight, the dude came in at 144.6. They mentioned how any heavier and his speed was compromised.

Fighting Martinez would force junior's hand. Pacman wins, and Junior is an afterthought. Junior would have to prove he is better. Pacman loses, and Junior would have to fight Martinez or pacman.

Comment

This fight is so ridiculous. Pacquiao walks around at like 140 while Martinez walks around at 180.

Is Pacquiao so damn good that we need light heavyweights to fight him now?

If Pac beats Martinez at any weight than they should stop calling the sport "boxing" and just call it "Pacquiao"

Comment

I guess this is what happens when you cherry pick belts at a weight you shouldn't be at.

Pac has already done enough jumping up in weight. Martinez is really a much bigger man than him. Looks like he's grown into 160, while he has a 4 inch height and 7 inch reach advantage. If Roach was scared of Yuri Foreman because of his length then you'd have to think Martinez gives him nightmares.

Comment

Working...
                      X