Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Floyd eat the shot that knocked out Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrong question.

the question is: what if he gets hit by that shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      so why post a video of a fight floyd dominated??that was my point..and any man who stands chin up hands down is gonna get ko'd by a world class fighter
      You're too illiterate to even understand the point.

People in this very thread are saying, "Floyd would never be in a position to get hit like that".

This video proves otherwise, multiple times.

Comment

If ur asking if Floyd has a better chin than Hatton, I'm pretty damn sure he does... If there was a way to prove it, I'd put money on it

But if ur really just wondering if he could survive that punch... There's absolutely nobody here that can give u anything more than a hypothetical (or what they wish was true)

Comment

Beleve it or not, IDK Mayweather gets KO'd by that shot, just by seeing it fly, hearing the sound it makes, and imagining that landing against the Mayweather that fought Ortiz. KD'd yes, but a KO by itself.

Comment

just give up people

mayweather never loses in a fantasy fight now he gets KOed in a fantasy fight?

heck mayweather can even dodge a bullet in fantasy fights

Comment

Floyd appears to get hit more with punches he wouldn't likely get hit with a few years back. It's normal.

WOuld he handle being Hatton'd? I think he would take it but would be on queer street and one punch away from being knocked down and/or out.
              I think it would be an "on the feet crumble"...he'd still be standing, but wobbling backwards, extremely hurt and covering up to avoid other shots from landing clean.

The trick would be to land the follow-up shot clean without getting hit.

There, I answered it...and it didn't even hurt!
              Last edited by 1nonlymre; 10-12-2011, 11:44 PM. Reason: didn't mean to quote someone

Comment

la la land

Comment

Ktfo.

Comment

It would be good night for Money no one can take that shot.

Comment

So basically can he handle being hit with a shot from Manny's power hand, fully winding and loaded up, with his chin out there in the air. You tell me.

Comment

Working...
                      X