Clear All

• In this thread:

Racists calling each other racist.

Comment

• Jim Bagg did the "interview"...read the whole thing. It's satirical

Comment

• Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
        Columbian isn't a race dork..
        I didn't say it was fairy boy. My whole point was that his birthplace is his nationality meaning he is not African. Learn to read before making an arse out of yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
          the grandson of a african slave is not a colombian

and not all white people are fake tanned you dumb**** the irish are pale but greeks and italians are naturally darker
          Know your history, for southern Europeans are filled with "African blood."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by piye View Post
              This racist **** domination posts a White fighter beating a black fighter as if race had anything to do with it! One fighter was better than the other not because of his skin colour because of his ability you wally! Kill yourself and rid the world of your stupidity

Comment

• Please Mr. Brewster! You can have my lunch money!

Please Mr. Lewis don't beat me no more!

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  Yeah carl "flop" the same guy that beat the breaks off dirrell and sent jermain taylor ( who killed BHOP twice ) into retirement LMAO.

Your time is over, go skateboard since that's what most black kids do these days. Boxing is for latinos and european whites now.

Get used to this

Come on,you and i know Dirrel lit Carl Flop a$$ up but the judges could`nt wait for Christmas to give Flop his present(impatient bastards).

And Jermaine Taylor was an overhyped fighter who got gift decisions against Cory Spinks,Winky and,Hopkins and came close to stopping Pavlik in 2 rounds in their first fight but just got tired.And Carl Flop struggled with Jermaine and was losing the fight but Jermaine got tired at the end so Flop got Lucky.Now what does that tell you about Flop?

The only people that`s picking Flop to beat Ward is white supremacist and white worshipers lol.Everybody else knows that Flop is gonna Flop in that fight cause their aint gonna be British Judges to save Flop this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                    Come on,you and i know Dirrel lit Carl Flop a$$ up but the judges could`nt wait for Christmas to give Flop his present(impatient bastards).

And Jermaine Taylor was an overhyped fighter who got gift decisions against Cory Spinks,Winky and,Hopkins and came close to stopping Pavlik in 2 rounds in their first fight but just got tired.And Carl Flop struggled with Jermaine and was losing the fight but Jermaine got tired at the end so Flop got Lucky.Now what does that tell you about Flop?

The only people that`s picking Flop to beat Ward is white supremacist and white worshipers lol.Everybody else knows that Flop is gonna Flop in that fight cause their aint gonna be British Judges to save Flop this time.
                    Terrible post I’m not going to point out everything that is wrong with it ill just say you are an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                      No wonder why I don't see any white, overpaid hypejobs on HBO.

Never thought of that.

How about Kelly Pavlik?Joe Mesi use to be on HBO till he got that brain injury.

Comment

Working...
                      X