Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao fight could happen "in a very short time," according to Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don King is right , Floyd needed somebody with a brain to answer for him while Arum was telling the world all this BS , Id like to see Don and Floyd hook up .

Comment

If this fight is made, I don't see Don King being involved. It'll be Al Haymon all day, as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        I would hate to hear that he's going with King. King is only good for Don King and the fans. The fighters under him always get the **** end of the stick. He's a snake and I'd rather see Floyd retire tmrw than negotiate with Don King.

As long as Pacquiao beats Mosley unscaved it will snowball again. If he loses then the megafight dies.
        Damn bro, are you his mom? Never would have thought you would be that concerned...

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
          Damn bro, are you his mom? Never would have thought you would be that concerned...
          Naw but I do give a **** about people though. I wouldnt suggest anyonne deal with King if it can be avoided. I dont know about you but Im tired of hearing the same sad stories about black fighters and Spanish fighters who fight too long and can barely speak because they've been financially drained by the back room deals King makes. Floyd's been doin just fine without him. It should be a wake up call win somebody like Ali can be promised millions and get 50,000 on some shady ****. Iron Mike is pretty straight up when he talks and he even said it. Is King yo daddy while you tryna clown?

Comment

Yes it should happen very soon as a rematch has to be made as well. So cant waste too much time on the first fight. They need to get it out of the way.

Comment

If it's not made after the Mosley fight, and Team Pacquiao go in a different direction and aload of BS comes out "there was negotiations or there wasn't etc"- the fight will never happen- certainly not on the scale it should happen on anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoy22 View Post
                If it's not made after the Mosley fight, and Team Pacquiao go in a different direction and aload of BS comes out "there was negotiations or there wasn't etc"- the fight will never happen- certainly not on the scale it should happen on anyway.
                Convenient.........

so wtf does Don saying Floyd said, "I'm getting ready" mean? Shooting up roids before the USADA comes around? Healing from possible injuries from the mosley fight? how the f-ck is 'i'm getting ready' going to give any fan any glimmer of hope? ah what the f-ck ever, i got other fights to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Once Pac retires Mosley just like HE did HAtton and DLH, Mayweather will never fight him.
                  I don't follow the logic. Considering Mayweather beat all of those guys before Manny. And the most recent guy, Floyd beat him a whole year earlier.

Comment

Working...
                  X