Disliking a boxer for their personality is a female tendency

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disliking a boxer for their personality is a female tendency

Seriously.
    as a Rational, Logical person.. you never let your emotions cloud your judgement.

Majority of you aren't females, so stop acting like it.

Originally posted by DuceisBack View Post
    Seriously.
    as a Rational, Logical person.. you never let your emotions cloud your judgement.

Majority of you aren't females, so stop acting like it.
    lol...most of these dudes on here dont understand that. dont waste ur time. they are all very feminine.

Comment

It's sad as hell man, these grown ass man complaining "oh , I don't like him...bringing up fighters personal life"

Manny cheated on his wife, and floyd possibly hit his....
      What does that have to do with boxing?
      Absolutely nothing, boxing is a business....and you never bring personal issues to a business.

Comment

I bet if *****s found out Floyd was a child molestor that *****s would still support him.

Comment

nobody should hate anyone for what they do in their personal life. but a boxer deserves hate when he doesn't fight the fights that the boxing fans want and keeps on making excuses and putting up roadblocks to not make fights the boxing fans want, especially if he dares to call himself the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
            I bet if *****s found out Floyd was a child molestor that *****s would still support him.
            Well he isn't(and no evidence point in that direction what's so ever). So it doesn't matter.

I'm a fan of floyd, I guess i'm a *****.

How does being a fan of a boxer make someone gay anyway?

Comment

what if that boxer's personality is to duck fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                nobody should hate anyone for what they do in their personal life. but a boxer deserves hate when he doesn't fight the fights that the boxing fans want and keeps on making excuses and putting up roadblocks to not make fights the boxing fans want, especially if he dares to call himself the GOAT.
                lol...ur one of those guys btw. wifebeater jr, anyone??? theres nothing cool about name calling. like i said there are soooo many things to criticize floyd for, why criticize his personal life??? we dont kno wat any of these dudes do in their personal life. how da hell do we kno manny never beat on his wife, for instance??? we dont. **** really doesnt matter in the ring at all.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                  what if that boxer's personality is to duck fighters?
                  Both mayweather, and manny[training staff, and etc] have been accused.

Neither of them hold a higher ground, there are other fighters with less fear them both of these two combined.

Comment

Why do people call Floyd Mayweather, Gayweather?
                    [serious question]

Comment

Working...
                    X