No announcement yet.

I Just Got A Massive Raise At Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Got A Massive Raise At Work

Im excited about it but it is a job I was looking forward to leaving. Their is massive nepitism and Im not related. The other part is that the economy is so bad but now Im making great money. Long story short I got my first you make good money and wont mouth back ass chewing today and Im pissed I sold out...

Take what you can. Be thankful for what you have. I tried to go against the system and the system cut my ass.

Comment

congrats man!! u making 13k a year now? that's great! still no benefits!?! awwhhgg to o bad...lol, just messing around man

Comment

Yeah this time around I will. Im a lil older n wiser as they say and Im not gonna take another 2 more poor years for pride but im down for a revolution damnit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Yeah this time around I will. Im a lil older n wiser as they say and Im not gonna take another 2 more poor years for pride but im down for a revolution damnit.
          Yea it's not worth it...I had a good job and didnt take it serious. Would've been 2 years next month (my longest ever at an employer). Hopefully my interview goes well tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            Yea it's not worth it...I had a good job and didnt take it serious. Would've been 2 years next month (my longest ever at an employer). Hopefully my interview goes well tomorrow.
            good luck seriously. ill mention u in my prayers tonight the glove lol god knows anyways...

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              good luck seriously. ill mention u in my prayers tonight the glove lol god knows anyways...
              lol. thanks a lot bro.

Comment

I just gave my worker a massive raise!

He's really happy about it, I heard some employees say he was complaining about the job and wanted to leave but he's a great worker and I didn't want to lose him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  He's really happy about it, I heard some employees say he was complaining about the job and wanted to leave but he's a great worker and I didn't want to lose him.
                  12 plus dollars an hour is swell of you

Comment

I would have fired him.

Comment

Working...
                    X