No announcement yet.

I'm done walking with Converse sneakers[Chuck Taylor's]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I lied actually, I have gotten gifts. Yeah, if you consider sox and boxers a Christmas gift

What are you getting your sons this X-Mas Sigrab? I bet they're already on your case with what they want LOL. I remember This was around the time where I was already making lists for my parents.
    I honestly have no idea what to give my kids yet.

But I usually defer to what my wife wants to give them anyway.

Not sure if you noticed but she wears the pants in our house.

Comment

LOL daaamn Sigrab you're whooped like that?

Are you the type that says to the boys "Alright guys, wife wants me to go home" or "I can't drink too much, the wife doesn't want me drinking"??? Lol.

I have this GF who doesn't like me drinking or cursing at all lol I suck up to her I admit cause she's hot but I don't everything she tells me to do although I wanna marry her some day

Comment

I have a friend who let's every single girl he's with be the 'man' of the relationship. He looks so pathetic because unlike you who are married and you're a parent, these are just girlfriends that come and go so he really looks weak LOL. He's a sucka for love.

Comment

LOL daaamn Sigrab you're whooped like that?

Are you the type that says to the boys "Alright guys, wife wants me to go home" or "I can't drink too much, the wife doesn't want me drinking"??? Lol.

I have this GF who doesn't like me drinking or cursing at all lol I suck up to her I admit cause she's hot but I don't everything she tells me to do although I wanna marry her some day
          Nah not like that.

I just "defer" to her on most issues since I hate arguing.

She called the cops on me twice already just because she realized I was pretty angry(never touched her but the wall was another story LOL) and knew I had a history back in Manila.

After the 2nd time, we agreed to never let it reach that level ever again.

So far so good.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
            Nah not like that.

I just "defer" to her on most issues since I hate arguing.

She called the cops on me twice already just because she realized I was pretty angry(never touched her but the wall was another story LOL) and knew I had a history back in Manila.

After the 2nd time, we agreed to never let it reach that level ever again.

So far so good.
            So you were a bad boy in Manila? lol.

I can't imagine you angry??? What the hell did she do to get you to go Hulk on your wall?

Comment

Get your self a pair of Vans Chukkas for comfort

Comment

So you were a bad boy in Manila? lol.

I can't imagine you angry??? What the hell did she do to get you to go Hulk on your wall?
                I wasn't really a bad boy but I just couldn't control my temper and it got me in trouble more times than I could remember.

My mom sent me to anger management classes and it helped a great deal but there are times when no matter how much training you got to control it, sometimes anger just overcomes you.

Kev, women are so devious that they know which buttons to push to get you the angriest.

Comment

Get yourself some flats kiev.

Comment

Working...
                  X