No announcement yet.

I'm done walking with Converse sneakers[Chuck Taylor's]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy 3 2 View Post
    Always pictured you rockin' these bad boys KJ.

Dude it was only once.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Dude it was only once.
      Dorian claims there your favorite!!

Funny how when he told me this we was wearing dock martins

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Damn Kev you shop for shoes in the kid's section?
        No, 7.5 is Men's Size. But if i'm really eager for the shoes and they don't have my size but they have 7 then I buy 7. I quit buying 8 because when you wear big sneakers they tend to crease easily in the front, they bend and stay marked for life. My last Air Max's are size 8, I wore them 3 times and just gave up on them. They still smell like new lol only they have the folded mark in the front.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          That's why I switched off to Vans bro. Similar style but more comfort all around.
          Those are skateboarding shoes. They're alright, some of my friends that skateboard buy them. I've never bought Vans or any of those skateboarding shoes but some look cool.

Comment

No, 7.5 is Men's Size. But if i'm really eager for the shoes and they don't have my size but they have 7 then I buy 7. I quit buying 8 because when you wear big sneakers they tend to crease easily in the front, they bend and stay marked for life. My last Air Max's are size 8, I wore them 3 times and just gave up on them. They still smell like new lol only they have the folded mark in the front.
            That fold pisses me off also, i wear 13's.

Comment

Damn Kev, you have some small feet. lol.

Get some ninja boots you'd be unstoppable.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Why I love Nike SB's.

Stylish, but since they are skating shoes built for impact and comfort

Comment

Those are skateboarding shoes. They're alright, some of my friends that skateboard buy them. I've never bought Vans or any of those skateboarding shoes but some look cool.
                  Vans makes nice boarding shoes.

But then again I'm not fond of low tops at all anymore. I like boots, because it's near impossible to twist your ankle. Granted they fit correctly and you lace them up right.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    Damn Kev, you have some small feet. lol.

Get some ninja boots you'd be unstoppable.

I guess I do have small feet but take in to consideration that i'm only 5' 8" in height.

Last time I wore boots was very long ago, I was 15 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      That fold pisses me off also, i wear 13's.
                      If your sneakers or shoes are folding in the front it may be because you buy your sneakers too big. When you measure your foots width and height and add them together you must subtract 3/16 from that number and that's your foot size.

Comment

Working...
                      X