Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

De La Hoya started it and Floyd killed boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Hoya started it and Floyd killed boxing.

Anyone else agree that Oscar ruined boxing with all his money and business first ****? Mayweather has took over from where he left off but wont fight the best. I give Oscar credit because he did fight the best guys out there. Now we have the likes of Tim Bradley and Amir Khan waiting like vultures to make money. These guys won't even fight the best out there. Thoughts anyone?

Can everyone quit responding in this troll's threads, only then maybe he will go away.

Comment

"And another one..."- Christopher Wallace.

Comment

Can't you Mayweather dick riders handle the truth?

Comment

mayweather has said repeatedly "I'm in da check cashin bidnezz" and "belts dont do nothing but collect dust" and hes even said basically "Im better than SRR and Ali"

he dont care bout fighting the best out there, list of fighters mayweather has ducked in his career at welterweight

cotto
          margarito
          pacquiao
          p williams
          vernon forrest
          winky
          clottey
          vargas
          mayorga
          trinidad

mayweather is bout 3 years OLDER than Pacquiao but has bout 10 less fights?
          he ducks fighters plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
            Anyone else agree that Oscar ruined boxing with all his money and business first ****? Mayweather has took over from where he left off but wont fight the best. I give Oscar credit because he did fight the best guys out there. Now we have the likes of Tim Bradley and Amir Khan waiting like vultures to make money. These guys won't even fight the best out there. Thoughts anyone?
            Why does it matter, you obviously still watch boxing so why complain about two fighters who make money in the sport they love? Get a job, or a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Yael The Great View Post
              Why does it matter, you obviously still watch boxing so why complain about two fighters who make money in the sport they love? Get a job, or a life.
              I have got a life and a job thank you. It is total pricks like you that can't even see facts that make me laugh. Have a nice day.

Comment

Dude, you need to take Floyd's **** out of your throat, You are obsessed.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                  Dude, you need to take Floyd's **** out of your throat, You are obsessed.
                  I'm not a fan of Mayweather. Ever wondered why some people are not fans?

Comment

I'm not a fan of Mayweather. Ever wondered why some people are not fans?
                    You are a fan. You just haven't admitted it to yourself. You have made 20
                    threads about him.

You are worse than a fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X